Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
CheapTickets
All reviews wouldn't stay anywhere else heat pump a great stay lounge room darryl motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

The rooms are great with everything you need, a modern heat pump and decent shower pressure are big points! Nice and comfortable for relaxing in the evenings.

Daryl was an absolute lifesaver this morning when my taxis didn’t arrive on time, leaving me with 10 minutes to get to the airport! He walked out of the office at 0530 to get on his way to work, and didn’t blink an eye when I asked him for help getting there. Made my flight with 2 minutes to spare - this is the kind of hospitality that is genuine and exceptional.

I couldn’t recommend Lee and Daryl’s place more.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lee Greig, Owner at Surrey Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Thank you :) we enjoyed hosting you, and hope to see you again in the future :) ka kite ano

Reviewed 2 August 2020

Everything was perfect in this motel! It was spotless, had everything I needed for traveling for myself and my dog and the staff were wonderful. Wouldn't stay anywhere else now! Also so close to everything I needed to see and do. Thank you so much!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Older style motels currently being renovated. New heatpump, neutral decor and very clean. Beds cosy and safety latches on all windows. Lovely large dinner table with matching chairs for cosy meals in. Well worth the money spent. So comfortable I have booked two more nights. Warm, friendly welcome by lovely owners.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Not the cheapest motel but it's worth the money clean and tidy good size sitting room and kitchenette with cooker and a microwave comfy separate bedroom. Desided to stay for two nights just a 15 minute walk to the main shops and it's a 7 minute walk to the Richardson museum and a 25 minute walk in the other direction to the motorbike museum.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MariaH7210
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Thank you for your place to stay. Comfy beds good shower and good parking
Love that we can travel with our wee dog and stay at Surrey Court!
A most helpful feature is that you fly a flag out the front which makes you easy to find

Trip type: Travelled with family