Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$85
US$86
Agoda.com
US$73
eDreamsUS$86
Trip.comUS$83
FindHotelUS$73
All reviews across the road huge room checking in would stay here again comfortable room stayed one night homestay reception unit accommodation laundry bath studio heating kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

We were in room 32
Which is right next to the laundry
Very loud machine noise
The real problem was the cleaner
The bedspread had a very large stain in the middle of it.
We went to reception and they came and removed it and apologized.
Obviously no one checks up on the cleaner.
Would rate cleaning very poor
Receptionist was very good

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalie Gilson, General Manager at Homestead Villa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

I apologize for this experience which is very disappointing as we always strive to make every visit here the very best possible. I have addressed these concerns to our housekeeping team and our H/K Supervisor to ensure this will not be repeated. We certainly would appreciate the opportunity to be of service again sometime in the future

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Just stayed one night here but it was great. Room was huge, bed comfortable and we slept well. Very welcoming staff on reception when checking in. Would stay here again if we were ever back in Invercargill.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Simon
We appreciate your positive feedback about our motel and staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can and super proud of the lovely big rooms we offer! If you're traveling to our area gain please don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Homestead Villa Motel for one night. The room and surroundings were clean. The check-in was swift. The room was huge (more than I needed for a single person) and comfortable.

The heating in the room was adequate, the shower pressure excellent.

The breakfast served in the room was nice and sumptuous.

The only negative for me was that hot and cold taps are separate- no mixer, which made it hard for me.

Other than that, everything was perfect for a night’s comfortable stay.

I was in room 10.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ShirishParanjape

Hi Shirish, thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again next time you are visiting Invercargill.

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Spacious, comfortable room with good furniture and fittings. Some signs of aging. Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location on Dee Street, but still quiet. Parking can be a bit tight; close together.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for 3 nights recently. My family home was sold after many years, so have been looking for a new base in Invercargill. THIS IS IT!! A huge 2 bedroom unit with 2 big bedrooms and a great living room with a very well equipped kitchen. Also a lovely barbecue area out the back with plenty of tables and chairs. All the staff were FANTASTIC!! Cant recomend this property enough!! Oh, and did I mention the free laundry?

Date of stay: September 2019