“They know how to correctly cook meat”
Review of Lombardi

Lombardi
Ranked #55 of 264 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: European, Pizza, New Zealand
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The views are truly overwhelming from this establishment... lake, mountains, township, and weather. It not only provides the backdrop to handsomely styled interiors, but permeates the very essence of Lombardi’s raison d’être. Three unique spaces comprise this signature hotel restaurant offering an array of dining styles to suit mood and moment.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had their Hare starter and Venison main and both were delicious, cooked perfectly. The breakfast spread in the morning was great.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in one beautiful spot. Overlooking the lake and mountains, warm high end ski lodge feel. Breakfast was always good. Especially the service! The dinner menu was one where I couldn't decide. It had something of everything and all sounded mouth watering. Our group ordered 3 seperate meals. The chef even accommodated my request to have one meal with a different meat! Dessert to die for! Had to order dessert every night we stayed in the hotel!! Highly recommend. I eat there every time I stay in queenstown and it never disappoints.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I love eating at Lombardi. They have so many choices on the menu from comforting lasagne and wood fired pizza to delicate a la carte options. On this visit I tried the scallops starter, venison main and we shared the creme brûlée and carrot pudding between three. We were all truely satisfied with the portion size and I could not fault any dish. We enjoyed a lovely bottle of local Pinot noir, which was reasonably priced when compared to similar local restaurants. I have always come back to Lombardi at least once a year and it never disappoints. It is our favourite place to take out of town guests for a special experience as the view is stunning. Service was warm and attentive. Thank you again Lombardi, I will be back!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with the food, very small portions and not great. Compared with Rata, where the meals are amazing, generous enough and around the same price. We won't go back.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This is inside the St Moritz hotel. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served. Dinner in particular was remarkable. Well worth visiting just for the food at this place.