Kerri was incredible from check-in to check-out. Kerri took the time to give me recommendations of things to do, places to go etc and I was not disappointed with any of the recommendations.
I was able to pack a fair bit into my ~ 2 days, just wishing I could have stayed longer.
The accommodation itself was everything I could have wanted. It was clean and comfortable, with lovely views over the lakefront.
It is also well situated - a short walk into town.
I hope to go back to Te Anau one day, and will definitely be booking with Radfords on the Lake (and recommending it to family and friends)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park