All reviews convenient location free parking one night nice room place to stay comfortable bed nice hotel noise fireplace
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Was checked in by Carlos (hope I got his name right) nice and polite lad and helpful. Recommended a restaurant and helped with the Tv that was not working for us.
Booked a double bed and got rather disappointed when I find two single beds side by side and nothing to hold them together or a top madras. Neither a stick for my tablet on the bed board,I know I'm picky but a stick on each side I think is a must.
Called the hotel with a good advance in order to get a nice room, got a room on the first floor, disappointment. Nathalie checked us out and was polite and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very small, the furniture are very basic. The hotels has no amenities other than wifi. Even the lift is very slow in coming.

There is not even a bottle of water in the bedrooms. I had to pay over 4 euros for a very small bottle of water from the bar.

There is just one good thing about this hotel and that is that it is located across the road from the airport terminal building.

It is a complete no frills hotel. No other way to describe it. It is very expensive for what it is.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely convenient location next to airport, clean room, friendly staff, comfortable bed and tasty breakfast, makes this plase the perfect choice for my business trip stay for a night. I have been totally refreshed after the long flights and before starting the job :-)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Due to delays from the UK & Schipol, I didn’t arrive at the hotel till after midnight and was leaving again at 0700, so it was a brief stay!
Check in was quick, simple and pleasantly managed(I was a little ‘frayed’ around the edges!).
The room was very clean, well appointed (with a great coffee machine!) with good temperature control - far too warm when I walked in!!
Breakfast was standard but good quality.
I would certainly recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Garbs62
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Just next to the airport. Really good hotel, and also very fair in their price compared with the high standard of the room. Walking distance to the terminal - it’s next door. Super friendly staff. Free parking. Good to stay for an overnight before flying out of Aalborg Airport. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business