All reviews close to town separate bedroom the main road great room sleep kitchenette sink roomy wedding lounge motel
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice and spacious. The staff were all very nice, helpful and easy to talk too. Charlotte's apartments is a short walk to most of the fine dining places and to the main streets of Bathurst. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Giselda1
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The apartments have new flooring, comfortable furniture and bedding and are quite large for the price. Great value. Close to shops and restaurants. Bathrooms a little dated, but rest of apartment makes up for this. Service was so good! I had a health issue which meant I needed to stay past check-out time using the apartment, and the office manager was very understanding and helpful and allowed my longer extension with a very minimal fee. I was very appreciative.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the property, although the apartments are set off the main road anyway, so all would be quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank iancT4518RP
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The room was very nice and spacious. The staff were all well mannered and easy to talk to. The apartments are a short walk to most of the fine dining places in the main streets of Bathurst. I would recommend this for anyone wanting a short or long term stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I always feel like I'm coming home when I stay at Charlotte Apartments. Friendly staff, impeccably clean, lots of room in the large apartments, and close to some great pubs and breakfast places!

Two years ago, before I retired, I stayed here for a full year. I've stayed at several Bathurst hotels and I never enjoyed any of them as much as I enjoy Charlotte Apartments.

On this trip my son and I were on motorcycles and Dean made sure we put the bikes undercover and out of sight - much appreciated!

Great place!!

Alan Toft
North Vancouver BC

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Dean M, Manager at Charlotte Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for your review Alan, hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a lovely 1 bedroom apartment with kitchenette and king size bed lounge etc...
it was very clean and comfortable room , we stayed 3 nights and it was upsetting when we had to go home ,,, I would recommend this place to everyone !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank benhennig
DeanCharlotte, Manager at Charlotte Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you very much for your great review, we strive to make every guest's stay a perfect one and look forward to your next stay at Charlotte Apartments.