“Quick visit”
Review of Fernleigh Cafe

Fernleigh Cafe
Ranked #89 of 621 Restaurants in Newcastle
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick coffee.What a busy little local joint. I am a very fussy coffee drinker so I was pleasantly surprised.
Lovely pleasant staff and good service.
Only one complaint hideous Lillies on the counter those ones with the really bad pollen that most people are highly allergic to. Get rid of them guys they're an asthma attack in waiting.
Looking forward to taoas

2  Thank Debra M

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I read about this cafe in the Herald some months ago suggesting it was worth a visit.
Absolutely agree, great food and coffee.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We celebrated my husbands birthday with a total of 23 people - service, food and atmosphere wonderful! the staff were great and could not do enough for us! Even satisfied the gluten free amongst us which was really good - plenty of food and no one left hungry - will definitely go again! It is BYO and no cover charge as well!

2  Thank SUE2281
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Wish I'd discovered this place ages ago. Great coffee, lovely ambience and yummy bagels. $10 for a coffee and bagel deal. Can't beat that.
One of the things I really like is that there are several different seating areas. Out the back of the cafe there is an area suitable for children and their carers while those wanting a bit of quiet can sit either inside or out the front.
My new favourite place!

2  Thank OzGirl20142014
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

What a great little find this place is! At last! Someone who know's how to make a decent coffee, not just warm milk!
I had the chicken & avo toastie as well.......Best toastie I've ever had!
Great spot to visit whilst dropping our dogs off at Dog Overboard & on our way to Pulse Climbing! Will definitely call in next time when we are over this way again!

2  Thank Nash H