Quality Suites Pioneer Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$105
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
  • Fitness centre
Sage Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$115
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Best Western City Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$98
Belmore All Suite Hotel(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Travelocity
Beach Park Motel(Wollongong)
US$83
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Stayed 2 nights and had to ask for a new room for the second night because the bathroom light wouldn't switch off and the toilet took about half an hour to fill up and silence after each use. The host happily changed my room for me, saying she could understand how this would be annoying. As others have noted, the place is in desperate need of renovation. They are in the process of doing this, or will be shortly, so I'm sure it will be an even better place then. Meanwhile, it is clean, comfortable and relatively quiet for a night or 2 so it serves a purpose. If you're after all the frills pay the associated pricetag and stay in Wollongong.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

It was cheap. I went there with a big truck. Receptionist made some room to park my truck near my room. So it was a big help as I had lot of valuable in it. Use the pool as well. Big room with reasonable bathroom. Got what I paid for. Cleaning wise not too happy. But ok for one night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nad J
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Looks fine from the outside and the room was clean, but carpet and even lamp shade had water damage, ripped curtains, furniture that served no purpose and surprisingly, no mattress protector on the bed - not even sure if that's legal! The rooms were run down and overdue for painting etc. Sad, old motel.

Room Tip: Would not stay here again
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Were attending a function with some advance notice and wanted a venue in close proximity (walking distance). To be fair - the options were limited and previous experience with taxis in the general vicinity convinced us that this was the a guaranteed option, despite the mediocre reviews. To be honest, if the price point was in the ballpark of a formula one I wouldn't have blinked an eyelid, but we booked a room, despite our reservations due to convenience, which, quietly, I think this establishment relies upon for patronage. Put simply, the place is run down. On checking in, I was left wondering why, in such a beautiful place with beautiful surrounds, the room was so uncared for. The windows were covered in cobwebs, the bathroom smelt disgusting (mouldy/septic); the "bedside" lights on the wall, no longer occupied by a bed - one was covered in electric tape and not working (WHS issue?) - surely it could be replaced or removed, since the bed was moved to another location; reminded me a little of fawlty towers. The Wifi didn't work so no point really in providing a password if you can't access. Seriously overpriced for a really shabby shabby shabby room! I left feeling sad that somewhere with such HUGE potential had been left to rack and ruin. This place has a heart and soul that has been misplaced. Was it convenient for our function - hell yeah, but it made for one heck of an expensive weekend, for what is on offer, seriously needs to have a major overhaul, or price revision.

Room Tip: Is there one?
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I was traveling with a big tow truck and lucky to get this room on a busy Saturday night. Receptionist was really helpful and allow me to park my truck inside. It was big relief for me as I had lot of valuable in it. Highly recommended if you have big truck. And also pool was awesome too. Big rooms with all the essentials.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business