“Culinary Experience ”

Samaras Lebanese & Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 487 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful traditional food. Has a kids menu for fussy children. Staff went out there way to make us feel welcome. Had both the Lebanese platter and meat platter very big servings. A platter for two would comfortably feed two.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, visiting Wollongong, shared a vegetarian platter and I had a couple of kebabs - one lamb and one chicken - to satisfy the inner carnivore. All was delicious and served quickly by friendly staff. The platter was well laden with 3 dips, flaffels, dolmades, spinach and feta wrapped in filo and more.
BYO, and there is a bottle shop just around the corner if you need it.

My only slight concern is that we should have been told our table was outside when we booked so we could have rugged up a bit more - while there were gas heaters that helped, it was a bit fresh on a late-June evening.

However, that aside, would definitely recommend and return ourselves.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for my mum's birthday over the Queens Birthday long weekend.

Service was fantasic. Food was some of the best Lebanese good I've ever had. All 6 of us enjoyed ourselves.

The only thing we thought was that the halloumi was a bit over priced. But within saying that, it was yummy!

Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Samaras was a great experience! The staff made us feel welcome and the food was delicious! We ordered the Lebanese platter there was heaps of food and the price was reasonably priced I couldnt resist taking home some Baklava and Turkish Delights!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We enjoyed our visit. The service was very friendly and our food arrived quite quickly. The Lebanese platter was well cooked, with generous proportions and served with well made dips.
Recommended.