“Great dumplings!”

Ziggy's House of Nomms
Ranked #21 of 469 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Unplanned lunch with friends. Stopped in at Ziggy's. Very busy. Small, but comfortable cafe, nicely decorated. Great waitstaff, very pleasant and accommodating. Steamed dumplings the best!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Let me start this review by saying that I didn't think I liked dumplings. Every place I'd gone to in the past had been disappointing....but this place converted me. We went as a group of 5 and we were seated immediately. Lovely staff and delicious food. We already agreed that we would make the drive from Sydney again just to eat here.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Came here with a colleague during one of our Wollongong business trips and I must say they have a really tasty dumplings and a good range of tea - i loved the lobster balls, bbq pork dumplings and the prawns har gow! I loved the tea as well (forgot the name but it’s assam with vanilla)! It’s a must try when in the Gong!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I went there with my partner or friends a couple of times, and all of us liked the place. I was amazed by its tea collection. The dumplings and steam buns were tasty but because I am a bit of an asian snob so I would say the food is very good but not great.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place, great teas and dumplings...
Super easy to come in for a quick bite! Very affordable so we always try a few different things which are all so food. Great atmosphere and super friendly service