“Incredibly Delicious - Must Visit”
Review of O Banh Mi

O Banh Mi
Ranked #76 of 358 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We visit this great little cafe for lunch quite often! I always have a bowl of the Beef Pho, which comes out nice and hot with all the little extras you could want on the side! The BBQ Pork Banh Mi is just so delicious and a must have! The meals are very well priced and it's lovely to have a quick lunch that's fresh!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I had the BBQ pork Banh Mi with chili (takeaway) and it was super fresh delicious! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I have had Pho in North and South Vietnam many times and I have to say that the Pho here is as good as anything I have had in Vietnam (and I am a bit of a Pho Nazi).

The price is good,the stock is SENSATIONAL. My only criticism is that there was not enough side veges etc to add in. This (apart from the stock) is what MAKES Pho - being able to choose from lots of stuff that you can add in that suits your taste.

That said I will be PHo'ing here regularly in the future and I will ask for some more "addins" even if I have to pay for them.

Oh, I had the Pho Bo (beef pho) and the beef was tender, perfectly cooked and plenty of it!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Love the food and the people at this authentic Vn restaurant. The genuine Vn iced coffee is pretty damn good too! Good selection of food with takeaway available, all at very reasonable prices. Some outside seating makes for a lovely dining experience. Just love my banh mi and cold spring rolls. Consistently good, well done guys!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

It used to be a fantastic place for Banh Mi with authentic French bread and great toppings/fillings. Now it must have changed owners the bread is well below average and the fillings are poor. It happens so often and it is such a shame when a place serves good food and then start "cutting corners" - The bread is the biggest concern. It is now like a bread roll from Woollies...........