“Afternoon coffee”

Milk & Honey Espresso Bar
Ranked #75 of 346 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Milk & Honey Espresso Bar offers all day breakfast and on-the-go breakfast and lunch options, freshly squeezed juices and coffee. We provide exclusive boardroom use, host and cater for functions and have out-catering options.
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I felt the need for coffee and we met here after work.

Most of the inside tables were taken however as the weather wasn’t too hot we enjoyed an outside table.

Large coffees come in a good sized mug
and they tasted very nice indeed. We had plenty of time to talk.

Seems closing time is 5pm

Good selection of food to go with the coffee.

Enjoyable

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Popped in for coffee. The decor and design were light and refreshing. The pale blue sofas grubby. Ordered coffee and cake. Coffee was fine. The cake was forgotten, had to prompt the staff, then came with no fork, so dry I couldn't eat it. The staff were very pleasant when I took it back and offered a refund immediately, then suggested they could have done it with some cream or yoghurt or warmed it up, but this was not offered at point of sale. My friend had a bowl of veg but found it underwhelming.
Disappointed as the locale and vibe are good. Noticed other people having to get up to get cutlery - why have service to table if it is not done without the customer having to get up anyway.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Met up with some girlfriends here, though i didn't know it existed before. It was busy but the service was quick, the staff were lovely and the coffee was amazing. Will be back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Recommended to me by a friend, did not disappoint. Great coffee, table service, friendly staff, nice outdoor area to sit that was open and airy and quiet. The food was fresh and tasty. Good experience.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have been twice now to M & H and had fabulous food on both occasions. This visit we had the house made crumpets, adding bacon and eggs. What a treat!!! Delicious. We could easily have shared, the servings are very generous. My sister is very fussy about her coffee and she was highly impressed. We will be back. It is just a shame that there is very little free parking around the venue and their own vehicle was taking up one of the free parks the morning we were there. I know times are changing in Toowoomba around free parking, but I still tend to try and frequent places where the parking is free and easy to access.