All reviews separate bedroom on arrival comfortable bed carpet lounge accommodation motel flowers carnival
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Our disability 2 bedroom apartment was well set up.Clean and in a good position to have access to all the shops. The office staff are kind,polite and happy to help. I had a very nice break and good night sleeps due to your comfortable bed.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2015

this stay was on an impromptu trip to Toowoomba and at short notice the manager was very pleasant and helpful. the room was spacious and clean..the bed was comfortable and our breakfast was delivered on time and was tasty...the charge rate was probably slightly too high but overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2015

I travel a great deal for my job and stay in many different hotels, Villa Nova to me is amongst the top hotels lovely and spacious, comfy beds, clean. Really liked having a separate bedroom and spacious ensuite. Hosts are great nothing too much trouble, one thing that gets tough is having 'restaurant' meals at Villa Nova the meals are just like home with good choices available to keep it interesting if you are saying a number of nights. Owner managers very friendly and obviously enjoy what they do. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Toowoomba.

Room Tip: I stayed up stairs all rooms are close to a main road but room was quiet, very little external noise.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynette H
Reviewed 17 January 2015

The owners here really enjoy operating this motel. They are very accomodating and friendly. I am here on business and am treated like I'm on vacation. The food served here is great. The owner was a butcher previously and special orders all his select meats. Great steaks!!! The rooms are clean and are set up to make you feel at home. The mini bar is well stocked. Great place to come back to after work.

Room Tip: Great Room with large spa tub. Order the steak, I'd stay here just for that!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at the Villa Nova many times in my travels to Toowoomba would never stay anywhere else. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the meals are fantastic. There is a consistently high level of cleanliness and I love the homely set out of the rooms. For me though the stand out feature is the service and professionalism of the owners. They are always friendly and welcoming and a welcome sight at the end of a long day.
As a rep I stay in a lot of motels across NSW and QLD and am fairly choosy about where I stay given that I am in motels up to 4 nights every week and I would have to say that this is one of my favourites, it ticks all the boxes as far as cleanliness and comfort with the added bonus of wonderful staff and owners!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business