“Fabulous dinner!”
Review of Absolute Grill

Absolute Grill
Ranked #7 of 355 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Description: Relax in the warm rustic ambience, whilst savouring delicacies of amazing flavours accompanied by a carefully selected exclusive fully stocked bar menu for every food & wine lover. Absolute Grill offers both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Specialties, influenced by Indian Cuisine.Proudly presenting a New Era of Barbecue concept dining.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Yum yum yum! The vegetable samosas were the best I've had. The pastry was very light and the flavours delicious. We then had the eggplant curry which we asked for spicy - and was perfect, which we had with fluffy garlic naan bread. While the wine list is limiting, the merlot we had from SA was great and reasonably priced (byo is also an option). Service very friendly without being in your face. Lovely atmosphere with candles, Indian music and modern fit-out. Just wish we lived closer as I would visit weekly! Thanks AG.

1  Thank Jamie R
Nadia M, Owner at Absolute Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jamie R
It is indeed very heart warming to read your positive comments, thank you very much. We sure look forward to welcoming you again. See you soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Order a BBQ banquet. The food was well presented and the flavours were amazing. The meat melted in your mouth. Times between courses was well spaced out. The service was excellent, with very friendly staff. Place was very clean. Will definitely go back and eat there again, and recommend it to my friends.

Nadia M, Owner at Absolute Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Jase W

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This place ... A++++++++++. I had the spicy mushroom curry/garlic naan and it was RIDICULOUSLY good! I just wish opening time extended so I could order it at my random lunch times. Will definitely be revisiting this restaurant with a bunch of family members who want to experience what I did. Freshly made and easily the most authentic Indian I've ever tasted. See you again very soon!
Sal

Nadia M, Owner at Absolute Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Sally S

Thank you for a most comprehensive and appreciative review.
Your recommendation on TA means the world to us!
We sure look forward to having you grace our tables again, soon.

Kind Regards
N Madan

Reviewed 11 May 2018

My wife and I are Indian-Food-Snobs, meaning that we are very particular about the Indian food we eat. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that Absolute Grill, Toowoomba, has the best Indian cuisine within a 100km radius (my favorite Indian restaurant is just outside of that). We have tried the Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken, Beef Vindaloo and Lamb Palak and we rate them all very highly. I can not vouch for the rice, naan and other things because we are on the ketogenic diet and can not eat the carbs. I would like to also add that my wife is coeliac and dairy intollerant and she can eat these dishes, no problem. We're just stoked to finally have an Indian restaurant worth dining at in Toowoomba!

Nadia M, Owner at Absolute Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear david7777137

We are truly gratified to read your review. Your endorsement on TA means the world to us! Team Absolute Grill are thrilled to know that everything was spot on for you. We sure look forward to having you dine with us again, soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and have not once left disappointed. Great food and the service is wonderful

Nadia M, Owner at Absolute Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear stacey D

We sure look forward to welcoming you again.

See you soon.