Toowoomba Motel
Comfort Inn Glenfield(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$118
US$115
US$121
US$111
Highlander Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
Priceline
Clifford Gardens Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$96
Priceline
Quest Toowoomba(Toowoomba)
US$161
TripAdvisor
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$94
TripAdvisor
Sunray Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Best Western Tuscany On Tor Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$88
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconference facilitiesnew ownersundercover parkingair conditionerpleasant staystay there againcontinental breakfastrangebalconytilestoilet
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Why such a title for a review?Before everything,I should point that the staff was very nice and trying everything to help you......But.....The room we were first allocated had ice in the fridge and a microwave...alas,the heater/A/C was not working(It can be quite cold and windy in Toowoomba!).So we were offered to change room......This time,no ice in the fridge and no microwave.I asked if we could have one installed and the staff didi it.Later,I went down to the reception to order a dinner,asking for the lamb shank;it was not available,so the gentle staff propose that I ring my wife from the reception to ask her if she wanted an alternative.She did not anwser the phone for quite a while.Normal!The phone did not ring as it was not working in the bedroom.I think I rest my case.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philippe C
BrettM2, Owner at Toowoomba Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you appreciated our efforts to assist with your concerns. Unfortunately unforeseen maintenance issues to arise from time to time however we are pleased to advise the air conditioner is now functioning efficiently.
Whilst the room you booked does not usually contain a microwave, I trust you were satisfied we were able to attain one for you. On further inspection to the telephone in your room, the volume had been turned down. We apologize we were not able to offer you the lamb shanks. They can be a very popular dish at times.
Thanks again for expressing your review about the Toowoomba Motel & Events Centre

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Okay it is an old motel I can live with that. Grounds are good and there is a pool to swim in.

Walked into room the most impressive thing was how the beds looked. Nicely made up and were comfortable. I am not sure if the room had been used in awhile as there was dust on top of many surfaces. The outside tables and chairs also may not have been used for awhile either as we had to wash them and get rid of all the old cobwebs before using them. Nice outside when this was done. The bathroom really needs to be renovated. Fairly clean. However really awful blackened grout, cracked tiles, ceiling damaged broken toilet seat and broken overhead light. Overall the place was a little depressing however has potential. The room is large and if redecorated could be good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

When we checked in the lady at the counter was very helpful in regard to the BBQ usage and getting some ice for our room. Views from our balcony (at the top level)gorgeous and the birdlife was a bonus.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Loved this motel. Park undercover at your door, sloped ceiling gives the room the feeling of more space. Lovely bed with excellent linen. The bathroom has dispensers for soap, shave cream and the shower has dispensers for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. 3 movie channels. A lovely outlook from the balcony that each room has. This motel is a real gem and made me feel like I was at a country getaway. Out of the hustle and bustle, but only minutes to the centre of town.

Room Tip: North facing rooms offer a pretty outlook.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SuzyHGoldCoast
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for work for 3 weeks and found it very comfy , nice staff and great homecooked meals ! Its also in a quiet location and i would highly recommend this place as they have a wide range of rooms on offer and clean ammenities !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business