Best Western Tuscany On Tor Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
US$85
US$102
Apollo Lodge(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Asters on James Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$82
Highlander Motor Inn & Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
Agoda.com
MAS Country Platinum International(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Priceline
Applegum Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgood sizestay there againundercover parkingair conditionerrangebalconytidytilesbeddingmicrowavetoilet
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Congratulations to the new owners on working this great venue back to where it used to be. I have been using these conference facilities for nearly 20 years and the last time I was there prior to new owners I said never again.
I am pleased to say I had a great experience for 3 days last week. The place has had a make over and the staff were awesome and really wanted to do their best for me. The food was amazing_ especially the pork entree.
Keep up the hard work of bringing the Conference Centre back to one of the best in Australia and definately the best in Toowoomba.
Barb Bishop

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I had two nights in this outdated but clean and comfortable motel. The receptionist was warm and welcoming however quite perplexed when I asked if they served gluten free bread with the continental breakfast. This is a down side as I then had to leave the motel for breakfast. There is no restaurant onsite but plenty of options close by. On the whole a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2016

After having very poor experiences using conference facilities at other motels in Toowoomba, this was a really good venue! The conference was clean and well-appointed with plenty of free parking and pleasant garden setting to have a break at lunch time. The catering was flexible, catering for fussy participants and the food fresh and healthy. The staff were very helpful and professional, ensuring a seamless event. The hotel rooms are very out dated, but comfortable - all I needed as the facilitator and not seen by the clients as they were all local. I will be using this venue again!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2016

TAKE YPUR OWN PILLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!.. My room came with 6 pillows , all hard and flat, I am now having major neck problems. The air con worked fabulous, actually got hot , which I didn't mind because it was about 1 degree outside. The mattress was very hard as well.

Room Tip: about 10 minutes away from the city.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Why such a title for a review?Before everything,I should point that the staff was very nice and trying everything to help you......But.....The room we were first allocated had ice in the fridge and a microwave...alas,the heater/A/C was not working(It can be quite cold and windy in Toowoomba!).So we were offered to change room......This time,no ice in the fridge and no microwave.I asked if we could have one installed and the staff didi it.Later,I went down to the reception to order a dinner,asking for the lamb shank;it was not available,so the gentle staff propose that I ring my wife from the reception to ask her if she wanted an alternative.She did not anwser the phone for quite a while.Normal!The phone did not ring as it was not working in the bedroom.I think I rest my case.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philippe C
BrettM2, Owner at Toowoomba Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you appreciated our efforts to assist with your concerns. Unfortunately unforeseen maintenance issues to arise from time to time however we are pleased to advise the air conditioner is now functioning efficiently.
Whilst the room you booked does not usually contain a microwave, I trust you were satisfied we were able to attain one for you. On further inspection to the telephone in your room, the volume had been turned down. We apologize we were not able to offer you the lamb shanks. They can be a very popular dish at times.
Thanks again for expressing your review about the Toowoomba Motel & Events Centre