“Meat and more meat on the bbq”

Kajoku Korean & Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 356 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Two couples on our monthly night out, and it was our choice. Picked this as I had been here 2 years prior for a work function.

Upstairs but there is a lift behind the stairs, but we timed our arrival for the departure of a large table that paid individually so we had a little wait.

Cold cold day and we sat near a sliding door that let a draft in.

We choose the set menu that was a selection of a number of their dishes. We were let know what to cook first, etc.

Great tasty food, very different from a traditional restaurant. We all really enjoyed the meal and we are lucky to have such a varied restaurant.

Recommended

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice food - and lovely staff this place is fantastic. The price is great and a really nice atmosphere. We have been a few times now and we would go again and again! We love the prawns and sweet and sour pork yum!
Definitely the best Korean place this side of Brisbane!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great family catch up with my partners parents, food was great, staff friendly and atmosphere really good. Have returned multiple times now!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We don't live in Toowoomba and came for the second time for our wedding anniversary. We were with our great friends and their daughter. Once again the food was fabulous. I love Korean BBQ and Kajoku do a fantastic job. The K Pop on the TV's adds to the authenticity of this great restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant is my children's favourite and has been for several years (they are now in early adolescence); not only do they love it , so do I and I can afford to take them there. The only disappointment can be the drinks menu though I believe they are broadening it somewhat.