“Great breakfast - coffee not as good”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Conservatory Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 356 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Loved everything else, the toast, juice, cereals, fruit - let down by average / bitter coffee but the tea made up for it

Reviewed 23 February 2016

If you are staying in the Burke and Wills Hotel then have breakfast here. We checked out the main street the day before we stayed here and believe the breakfast here is reasonable value and you can add it to your room account too.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

My goodness there was nothing more you could ask for on a breakfast menu. I honestly think it was the best eggs benedict I have ever had. The choice left me spoilt, and the chocolate Danishes were sooo yummy. My fiance had the Mediterranean breakfast which he also enjoyed. Service was A1 and we will be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

breakfast at the burkes and wills was held in the conservatory restaurant the service was excellent they have a wide variety of breakfast items

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

The breakfast here is nice but it is slow and inaccurate. We were seated and then abandoned to fate. A good 10 to 15 mins passed before we decided to chase a waitress across the floor to place our order. We were seriously at risk of running out of time. We ordered and waited a very long time to be served the wrong meal.

I find it amazing that breakfast restaurants can't appreciate how business people need prompt and competent service in the morning to be in time for work.