“Great place to eat with options for everyone”
Review of Homegrown Health

Homegrown Health
Ranked #21 of 369 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

It was a very busy Saturday morning, so I would recommend a booking.
There are so many unusual options on the menu catering for all types of diets.
The coffee and juices are a great pick me up and the cake cabinet is to die for.
Totally recommend this cafe for morning or afternoon tea.

1  Thank 276Karen

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Well, I was very unhappy being served by a waiter in a sleeveless shirt. I didn't think this was hygienic. So we weren't off to a good start. I ordered the half serve spare ribs which were doused in soy sauce, making the meal ridiculously salty The coffee was brilliant. When I went to pay my share of the bill, I was hit up with at least another three items, which weren't mine. After much to ing and fro ing, another waiter came and said that he hadn't cancelled those items. I was still charged for an $8 fruit drink, that I hadn't consumed and for a half serve, I was charged three quarters. This wasn't explained, when I ordered.Also, please don't call me hon.

1  Thank sueandjim78
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We ended up going to this cafe three days in a row while visiting Toowoomba. Great food, service and possibly the best coffee we have tried.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Been here twice this month. My wife introduced me to this quaint little Restuarant and i love it.
The coffee is just great and the food is well prepared and presented.
They have a standard menu that caters for all including gluten free and they have a vegan / green menu as well.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
I will definitely return.

1  Thank 9waynep
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had breakfast here with a friend on a Saturday and it was busy.

Can recommend their pancake three ways. Massive serve but I got through it. The waitress was kind enough to say that they could package it up to take home if I wasn't successful.

Homegrown Health also doubles as a shopfront and caters for a range of dietary needs.

I wouldn't rate the coffee, however always good to see healthy food cooked in new and exciting ways.