Mount Gambier Central Caravan Park
Golden Chain Tower Motor Inn(Mount Gambier)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$81
US$77
Mid City Motel(Mount Gambier)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$92
  • Free Internet
Blue Lake Motel(Mount Gambier)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$57
US$53
Red Carpet Motel(Mount Gambier)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$65
Commodore on the Park(Mount Gambier)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
Priceline
Mount Gambier Hotel(Mount Gambier)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$96
Arkana Motor Inn & Terrace Apartments(Mount Gambier)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
Agoda.com
US$97
US$79
Grand Central Motel(Mount Gambier)
US$71
Priceline
The Barn Accommodation(Mount Gambier)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscentre of towngreat locationcamp kitchenpowered sitegrassed sitesbedroom cabindan murphyamenities blockwalking distancequiet streetcamper trailervisit mtthe main streetenjoyed our staythe publaundryvans
Reviewed 7 November 2014

We had a delux cabin which was extremely clean and comfortable, the staff were very polite and helpful. They had knowledge of where to eat both dinner and breakfast and gave us some vouchers. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed in the superior room, absolutely beautifully appointed. Spotlessly clean and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in, I even stripped it so I could get the make! Huge shower, loads of supplies and great service. Close to everything and quiet location. Staff were wonderful and helpful. Loads of info available.

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank JACKBELLA
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights it was great I really do not agree with post below as they were very nice and helpful, the cabins are clean and the amenities were spotless I stayed in a standard cabin with no ensuite and found it to be fine I will definitely stay here again the prices are fantastic and so close to everything. Thankyou for making my stay a very enjoyable one.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank karls7
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

First impressions was terrible straight off when greeted by a rude offensive lady who is the manager/owner of the park. I walked off shaking my head at the service I received. She even told us we had to park on the road not next to the cabin. When I mentioned this rude service to my family who were also staying at the park (some of us were staying here to attend a funeral) they had a similar bad experience with her over the phone and said she has a bad name around town. The cabin is tiny, beds are uncomfortable and there is a musty smell that I can't even describe but I couldn't sleep it was that bad. The heater took a while to get working. Decor is extremely old/dirty and outdated. Would never stay here again and wouldn't want anyone to stay here either. I'm sure there's better places to stay in Mount Gambier.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank blonde_daisy
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed a night at the powered site. Location is centralized - we walked to the town area and shops around. Bathrooms were very clean, kitchen was well equipped with BBQ grill and toaster.

The lady at the reception was very helpful and friendly, she was perfectly okay when we had to leave the park later than check out time as our campervan had some issues.

Would definitely recommend this park.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends