I've stayed here twice and although the staff were lovely last time I had an issue with the shower flooding and the noise from the lifts clunking all night.
I had a better room position this time (other then hearing thumping every morning, maybe from the gym and people working out) at 6:30am every morning.
Staff are just so helpful and accomodating. We did order room service and other then having an old menu in our room and given no spoons to eat our cereal with, everything else was perfect and would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania