Review Highlights
MUST DO escape room!!

Awesome!! Totally Recommended. If you haven’t done an escape room before, try an easier one... but... read more

Reviewed yesterday
EZeskimo
Geelong, Australia
via mobile
Gotta try it

The first escape room I have done and won’t be the last. We had a great time. Very well thought out... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
BrendanC1081

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Geelong
from US$256.03
More Info
from US$305.66
More Info
All reviews well thought out blue door an incredible experience challenging puzzles secret location exact location challenging experience great fun carnivorous vanessa suspense mayhem immersive hints veterans props ominous
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Did this escape room back in December and wow, it was amazing! My partner and I have done a few different escape rooms but none of them even come close to this. The thought and effort put into every detail of the room is incredible. The staff were also so lovely and helpful if you needed hints. We can’t wait to return for Carnivorous!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2021

My friends and I completed the Mayhem Manor escape room and it was insanely fun!!! The group unanimously agreed that Ben's escape room was the best that we had tried. Ben was a fantastic host and he created an incredible experience with this escape room!
We're looking forward to Carnivorous opening!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021

As an experienced room escaper I would rate Mayhem Manor as the best escape room in Victoria. The theme is excellent and the room aesthetic really matches the story. There’s great diversity with the puzzles, and some really impressive game mechanics that I have rarely seen in other escape rooms. I highly recommend Containaphobia and I’m looking forward to the next room Carnivorous being released.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Loved this escape room!
The location is awesome, as soon as you pull up and see the building it is a little bit creepy and sets the scene perfectly!
One of the best we have done and we have been to a few! Ben the host was amazing too and super friendly!

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Unreal time! For a first escape room this was a great time for my partner and I. Can’t wait for the second one to open so we can go back again!