Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$111
View deal
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Peaceful, clean & tranquil. Cosy clean cottage with self contained kitchen. 5 minute drive to the heart of Lakes Entrance. Amazing to wake up to the sounds of kookaburras, cows and other wildlife. Comfortable bed and loung suite.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and we did enjoy it. The cabin was nice and clean. The only thing got me worried when we got there was too many baby spiders! I found one on me when I was half asleep in our room. Then found another one in the shower! Got me worried all night, hoping there’s no spider in our son’s room and thank goodness there wasn’t any!
It was so nice and quiet the first couple nights but the last night was noisy with cow noise and birds etc.
Overall it was nice and peaceful and we did have a very good time staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank his_missus154
Reviewed 6 November 2017

A much needed mini getaway which met all of our expectations. Country Cottages is peaceful, cottages are comfortable, so clean, everything you need in them, even all linen is provided. I really don't want to go home, (yes we are still here while writing this review). The cost is very reasonable and the owners so friendly, bird life is fantastic. I really can't fault this place. We will be back for sure.

Room tip: All cottages are spaced out nicely so you aren't close to the next one
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Camille and Way... G, Owner at Lakes Entrance Country Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello Leanne,
Thank you for your kind words, we try to make guests feel welcome and have a restful break. You must send me photo's of your babies when they are a little older. (Wombats that is)
Regards
Camille

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our four nights at Lakes Enterance country cottages were most enjoyable.The adequately equiped cottage was comfortable ,and the tree views and birds a delight.
Set in bushland, we were able to enjoy seclusion,whilst only a short drive from the township,where we enjoyed shopping, dining and a wonderful cruise through the lakes to Metung. The scenery and abundant bird life was beautiful,we even spotted dolphins not far from the boat.
Perhaps the only negative thing I could mention about the cottage were the copious lists of dos and fonts posted on the walls.Whilst I realise visitors must respect some rules I would have preferred they weren't so in your face. A small grip really compared to all the positives

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Camille and Way... G, Owner at Lakes Entrance Country Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
Wayne and myself are delighted to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and hope to see you again soon.
Regards
Camille

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed with our three small children and had a wonderful time. The cottages are clean, well equipped and the beds are very comfortable.
Each cottage has a deck and BBQ that look over the property, we loved this space, allowing us to sit back and relax while the kids explored the gardens.
We would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017