Mildura Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelocity
City Colonial Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$96
Seven Pines Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$82
BIG4 Golden River Holiday Park(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Pool
7th Street Motel(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Inn Deakin Palms(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$79
BIG4 Mildura Getaway(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$68
Quest Mildura(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$110
Mildura Holiday Villas(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Family owned and very friendly, The "Boys" - Father & Son really ring the bells when it comes to looking after you.
Once again a Great Motel for the Truckie ! A great Motel for the Tourist or a stopover.
Large vehicles are accomodated in a secure gated area within the motel - up the back so when we leave we don't disturb any other guests.
The rooms are very comfortable and plenty of space, nice little breakfast table looking out into a garden setting.
The Restaurant is - well - yummy !!! Great choices of meals and an excellent Wine list.
The fair is Italian , which I didn't think I would like - but I am converted.
We have stayed here about 8 or 9 times over the last 6 years. Wouldn't consider anywhere else in Mildura.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Very average motel, passed its used by date. The room was not overly clean and there were cockroaches in bathroom. The restaurant is way over priced for the quality of the food. The manager who was also the waiter at the restaurant was very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank miss s
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We decided to stay overnight in Mildura after a day at Lake Mungo. Mildura is surprisingly large and pretty, but the accommodation on offer ranges from expensive average to budget average hotel/motels. We chose Cottonwood based upon value ($95) and the online photos which depicted a modern room.

Our room was standard - wooden fittings, floral lounge suite, 2 seat dining table and a queen bed. The positives here were the comfortable bed, the whisper quiet air conditioning, and the decent flat screen tv. The bathroom was modern and well appointed.

The downsides were no toiletries other than soap (a silly trend - not everyone carts bottles of shampoo around and for $100 a night, you can provide a 50c bottle of shampoo), no austar, but most importantly, the shower is unsafe. The taps are not fitted correctly - the hot tap turns to the right to adjust, the cold to the left, and the water turns from warm to scalding with monotonous regularity. Not unusual for motel showers at all, but when it gets hot I mean scalding. I wouldn't let my child or elderly relative shower in there alone.

The reception area is shabby and needs an update. The manager is friendly. Didn't try the restaurant but its Italian with mains averaging $29.

Next time we pass through Mildura we will try somewhere else.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suchiva
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We stayed overnight at the Cottonwood Motor Inn on our way to Adelaide. I'd rung around lots of Mildura hotels and Cottonwood Motor Inn offered the cheapest room for 6 people ($165). In the end they gave us two adjoining rooms. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were quite spacious although sadly needing updating. My husband was annoyed there was no shelf in the bathroom to put things on. But no real complaints as the price was perfect and just what we were after. It was in a fairly quiet spot and we didn't hear any traffic. We did not make use of the pool or restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CanberraGirl
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Stayed on the way up to Broken Hill, liked it, so stayed on the way back too.

Bed was great, room plenty big enough with a beautiful little private courtyard outside my room. 5 stars for my pet passion -shelving in the bathroom! Although on Deakin it was quiet, no road noise that I could hear. I was in room 2 at the front.

Breakfast was yum. Only had poached eggs, but they believed me when I asked for 'hard'. Many don't and they get sent back.

Staff were friendly and efficient.

Will make Cottonwood my accommodation of choice when in Mildura from now on.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends