Mildura Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
Travelocity
US$111
US$91
City Colonial Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Comfort Inn Deakin Palms(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$73
Seven Pines Motor Inn(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$84
BIG4 Golden River Holiday Park(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
7th Street Motel(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$80
BIG4 Mildura Getaway(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$69
Quest Mildura(Mildura)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Mildura Holiday Villas(Mildura)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We recently stayed at the Cottonwood Motor Inn for two nights and were very impressed with both the quality and value.
When we checked in, we asked if microwaves were available in any of the rooms. The extremely helpful and friendly proprietor said he would bring one down to our room for us!
His helpfulness continued when we asked to borrow a hose to clean our car! We were allowed to do this on some grass at the back of the motel.
Our room was light, airy and extremely clean, with a small courtyard at the back. There was a table and chairs in the courtyard as well as one inside the room. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom had been upgraded to a high modern standard.
Even tho the motel is situated on a busy road, our room was extremely quiet.

Mildura is a lovely place to stay for a few days. There are paddle steamers to take a ride down the Murray River, great drives in the vicinity and no shortage of cafes and other eating places in town. We recommend Hudaks Bakery for a lovely lunch!
Next time we visit Mildura, we shall head straight for the Cottonwood Motor Inn.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wandrincruzers
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

This is the perfect place for a one or two night stay. Whilst true this is an older motel with some slightly dated furnishings and not too many bells and whistles the rooms are comfortably furnished with good airconditioning/heating and spotlessly clean.The bathroom has been renovated since our last stay and once again whilst simplistic it is very functional and spotlessly clean. The operators of this motel are charming and eager to assist. Another big plus for me is the quiet setting, a lot less road noise than some of the other motels in Mildura. At $95 a night I think the Cottonwood offers great value.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

Cottonwood it not pricey so any negatives should probably be seen in the light of the cost.

We were greeted by a very friendly older gentleman who was chatty and welcoming. I clearly asked if wifi was available as we'd been totally off the grid for a few days and needed to catch up. He said yes, wifi was available too, so we booked in for the night.

The motel seems modern and our room was bright and spacious as motels go. The bed was very comfy. The bathroom didn't have much shelving space and my wife and I struggled with our toiletry bags. No hooks either as I recall. There was a large cobweb over the bathroom window which looked untidy and the taps turned in opposite directions from each other. When I thought I was turning the hot tap off I actually turned it up which really made me jump!

The wifi was non-existent. I spoke to a lady there who said they'd been having a lot of trouble with the wifi and couldn't fix it. That was really disappointing as we would have gone elsewhere to get it.

The restaurant was another thing. Very fancy menu with items listed in Italian so it sounded like you were getting something really special, but the food was ordinary. My chicken breast was cooked nicely and covered with a cheesy, herb sauce but the veggies were run-of-the-mill McCain type mixed vegetables. Could have come out of the microwave.

The service and staff were great, no issues there, but the false promise of working wifi and the average meal were negatives.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PetrolPete
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The Cottonwood Motor Inn is conveniently located on Deakin Avenue in central Mildura.
The room I stayed in was sparkling clean and very comfortable. My kind size bed was great. The room has a table and chairs, couch and plenty of bench space which allowed for my suitcase as well as providing room to use as a desk.
The fridge is so new that it still bears its marketing stickers. Above the fridge is a bench with a power point which can be used to make a cuppa or recharge your phone or camera batteries etc. There are adequate provisions for making tea or coffee, including herbal tea. The wardrobe has plenty of hanging space and drawers along with its own safe, which is a really thoughtful inclusion, often not offered outside big city hotels. There is a new bathroom which is well designed, making it feel quite spacious. The easy access shower is another bonus.
I could see straight out to the car park, so I could keep an eye on my car. (It was perfectly safe.) Rooms on the other side look out onto a small private garden and some have an outdoor sitting area. While the pool area was inviting, it was too cold to swim.
The venue was the perfect setting for the week-end seminar retreat which I attended during my stay. The seminar room had all the facilities needed by the presenter and attendees. All the meals were great and nothing was too much trouble for our hosts.
While the owner/manager was away on vacation, we had the benefit of his parents’ experience of over thirty years in the industry. Not only was every need catered for, but it was done so thoughtfully and graciously with warmth and humour. I thank them sincerely. I will remember this stay, the Cottonwood to friends and book in again when I return to Mildura.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is a nice place to stay . I stay here one nite. It about a 15 min walk to town. The room are nice and clean . Shower is clean. And great hot water. The room I had was at the back .if you want a good nite sleep stay here

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo