Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$88
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$85
Hotels.comUS$88
FindHotel
getaroom.comUS$96
1,270 results
All reviews across the road flagstaff hill staff were very friendly the great ocean road spa room cooked breakfast great place to stay great room family room two bedroom apartment would stay again home away from home stayed for one night close to town comfortable bed lake pertobe the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

The service was perfect , Raj was very patient and accommodating ! nothing was too much trouble when you had a question to ask . The room was spacious ,clean and comfortable. Every thing was close to walk or drive, in easy reach to The town Centre as there was to a lot of attractions close by. We will always return to relax and enjoy ourselves here. Thank you Raj .

Room tip: Always ask for where and what your needs are . Sunny , quite , spacious .
Reviewed 15 October 2021

Clean, friendly, terrific! I enjoyed the window seat a lot! The layout was really appropriate. Nice and quiet. Birdlife visible through the window. Not far from the water. Great brekkie! Promptly delivered and checked afterwards.

Room tip: Lighthouse Rooms lovely.
Reviewed 13 October 2021

This hotel is amazing, the man behind the counter Raj was impeccable. They checked on our stay and comfort 20 mins into our arrival. We will definitely be staying here again and highly recommend. Room service was great, the food was amazing and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Spacious family appartment. Had a great weekend, close to everything, short walk to the beach/playgrounds and Main Street. Will def stay again!
The manager Raj is amazing! Resturant options are great also.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay when visiting Warrnambool. Rooms are clean and inviting, when I arrived the lights where on an heating turned on ready. TV's are all just updated to new smart TV's.
Raj goes above and beyond, always friendly when greating you when arriving. I stayed on a Sunday night as the restaurant was closed I have dinner delivered. I didn't receive any cutlery with the takeaway so I called reception to see if I could borrow some. Raj answered and said he would bring me some he would just be a few minutes as he had just got home. I told him not to worry about it, about quarter of the way through eating my curry with a teaspoon, Raj knocks on my door.
Clean room, great service, and great meals from the restaurant.

Room tip: Restaurant is closed on a Sunday night
Trip type: Travelled on business