ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

It it’s a very violent environment barely any of the resources provided work and the free breakfast is just old bread and jam, there was vomit all over toilets, drunk people and people smoking inside, yes it’s cheap but I wouldn’t even pay for a really bad experience Do not recommend visiting try Lord Forest instead.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Agressive environment, false advertisement all photos were taken when new, pool table broken, breakfast is just old bread and jam half of the recourses didn't work. Would not recommend unless u want to leave back home in at 1:00 in the morning to red spew.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

The staff were great. I would like to see the linen updated as well as the doona and pillow. It was worn thin and was pointless. The problem I had was there was a large family staying in the hostel who was having a large domestic when I walked in also having a 3 yr old who was running up and down at 7am. More hooks in the room for towels and clothes would be ideal to. I’ve stayed in quite a few YHA in WA now and all are a bit dilapidated and could do with some updating compared to hostels across the globe.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank outbacknurse
Reviewed 22 November 2020

As an older couple we were looking for a quieter style hostel to book a double room for 5 days. This place exceeded our expectations. The lady (sorry I forgot your name) who checked us in was wonderful and made sure the place was spotless every morning. Daniella also did a great job of assisting us where needed, kept the place very tidy, safe and was she really friendly. There were a few people who have been staying for a longer period than most and they were all very friendly and made the place feel more like a home than a backpackers. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will likely stay again without hesitation.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Really nice hostel with friendly staff and guests, I had a job and ride share set up for me when I arrived and everything was perfect couldn’t ask for a better hostel :)
Was made to feel at home and the price was great :)

Date of stay: August 2020