Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$109
CheapTicketsUS$109
Agoda.comUS$110
All reviews a deluxe city view room renovated room restaurant food indoor pool the ground floor large balcony stayed for nights great position bars and restaurants main part would stay again overlooking the ocean on site restaurant ample parking city centre bed was very comfortable spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the ground floor. After looking online, my friend and I thought this was going to be a super night with their pool facility, and with it being ideally located within Bunbury.

The room wasnt clean, with the linen having some minor stains and hair, we were happy we brought our own blankets and pillows. Carpets didnt look like they had a proper hoover either.

The bathroom had hair on the walls and stains which could be seen in clear view when sitting on the toilet. The shower has poor water pressure. Shower screen was not clean either.

At the entrance into the hotel they have a copy of the menu show casing what the restaurant above has available. When we went that night to eat, we found that the menu at the actual restaurant was not the same.

Pool facility is okay. Unfortunately, the spa wasnt working properly.

Sauna was terrific, and the beds were comfortable. Staff were friendly and very polite and they made the night stay pleasant.

I dont think I would stay here again and was grateful we only had one night booked. The cleaning staff should do a thorough clean.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2020

No wonder people go to Bali. So disappointed. They must be the least helpful staff I've ever experienced. They can't even help to organise a birthday cake. If you want your room made up it will cost an extra $130 per day despite that we have already paid $1200 to stay for a week. Don't bother using towels, there's nowhere to hang wet stuff to dry. You could walk down to reception to get more but they're not open. Or you could waste your holiday watching them go around in the dryer. We are in a very small family room with the sofa made into a 2nd double bed. It's been made up with a single doona, no doona cover, how are 2 people supposed to share a single doona...very classy. There are crackers under the furniture etc etc. No secure parking if you have kayaks or valuables in your car. There isn't even a secure bike rack within the hotel grounds but you could leave your bikes in the storeroom in reception but only if/when it's open. Such simple basic service is non existent. I get that it's only 3 star but seriously when will WA tourism wake up and offer good service with a smile.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Dana E
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I have always wanted to spend our wedding anniversary in Bunbury, and we are so glad we stayed at this lovely hotel.
The hotel rooms look to have been done up ,our oceanfront room was amazing .
The bed was very comfortable and clean,It was lovely and quiet in our room and the restaurant food was of a very high standard.
It’s so close to the beach and town , we never hardly used our car at all .
The only regret I have is I never got to use the indoor pool once .
I definitely will be back here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location, close to the beach and within walking distance of the town centre. The reception area of the hotel was very pleasant and the staff friendly and professional. The room was an average size with all the usual amenities although not outstandingly still good value for money. We would stay again if in the area, a good base and convenient.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank AMPfreedom3
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Hotel is very run down and lacking cleaning. When I checked the rooms on line they did not match the picture or description. No kitchen sink facilities. Carpets old and stained asked for a porter cot wich was very old and needs replacing thankfully we took own bedding for this. Would not reccomend the part of the hotel we stayed in. The room had beds for 3 people but only 2 dinning chairs bo lounge suite to sit. Will deffinatly not be back. Very exspensive for what we hot.

Date of stay: July 2020