“Great for breakfast”
Review of Margs Cafe

Margs Cafe
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Good menue for the family. Great coffee and service. We came here two mornings in a row with a family of five. Nice and roomy surrounds .

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here this morning, prompted by proximity and the Perth entertainment book voucher. We weren't let down. A neat air conditioned space with a variety of seating options, reading materials and board games too complimented by a simple yet diverse breakfast menu. Big breakfast delivered and the mushroom omelette was great. Excellent coffee too - can't believe one person could do all this!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed the new salad and nachos available on the menu.
My partner ordered the chicken salad which was served with generous amounts of chicken, was crisp and fresh with an absolutely lovely dressing.
The nachos were deliciously crunchy the entire meal with amazing Mexican bean mixture, with perfect sour cream and guacamole ratio-yum!

Highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I have to say I get coffee here all the time! They also produce some amazing food! If you have a sweet tooth go for the waffles you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

It's just over a year since I reviewed Marg's Cafe... and it's great to report that it's now even better. This was a quick, but relaxing lunch... a Chicken Toastie, a Tuna Toastie (both on wholemeal bread), a shared tangy Lemon Slice and a cappuccino.

Service was quick and friendly. Newspapers (both local and state) were today's... and our tasty snacks were good value. While my coffee was just a little cooler than I prefer, it was a great cappuccino, nevertheless... .

1  Thank ozcan1