“Delicious brekky with gluten free available ”
Review of Noshery 6285 - CLOSED

Noshery 6285
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Description: Noshery 6285 is a popular cafe located in the main street of Margaret River, WA. Fully licensed and open 7 days a week serving delicious breakfast, lunch and home baked goods.
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We dropped into Noshery 6285 for breakfast with friends. It was quiet at first but got busy later. I was able to gluten free toast with my eggs and bacon and it was all delicious. My husband had the ham and cheese croissant and coffee which he said was very good. Highly recommend

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late breakfast. Was super busy but we were still greeted! Quick service with a waitress wiping our table and bringing menus. Was quite a wait for food, but they were very busy and the quality of the food made up for it.

1  Thank CurlyRedRose
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered breakfast and 2 coffees - not a great ordering system as people who had come in after us were served quicker. Eventually breakfast appeared still no coffees - over 40 mins for 2 coffees not great service.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Breakfasted here two days running - that's a recommendation. Good Aussie breakfast and friendly service. Catered for my gluten free requirements.

Sue G, Owner at Noshery 6285, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hi Margaret B!
Thanks for coming to visit us....twice! That certainly is a recommendation!! And we are always more than happy to cater to anybody's dietary requirements - we pride ourselves on having great chefs who are able to cook food to order, just as you ask for!
One small query though....We love it when customers give us feedback as we are always striving to make it the best experience for all of our visitors - I would be very grateful to know how we could improve further to get a 5* rating from you? If you could spare a moment further of your time, I would be very appreciative if you were able to let me know how we could get the 5* by sending me an email at sue@thenoshery.com.au
Thanks so much Margaret and we look forward to seeing you again soon?
With kind regards,
Sue

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Love that you can take your pooch to this cafe (seperate seating area and water bowl provided too)
Delicious breakfast and good coffee. Can recommend the "Favo" dish. Friendly staff.

Sue G, Owner at Noshery 6285, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi there Roaming About!
Thanks for coming to visit us at the Noshery with your fur baby...I think I can remember you! Black puppy? We love it when people bring their pooches to the cafe - did you see the chef cooked puppy biscuits? Am also so glad you liked the Favo and coffee! Thanks for taking the time to tell us about it and we look forward to welcoming you and fur baby back again really soon!
Cheers, Sue