All reviews cafe next door pies didn't hear any noise bathroom downstairs lovely hosts bed unit great shower comfortable beds free unlimited wifi great accommodation air conditioning stayed one night road trip short walk great value for money comfortable stay great place to stay
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I booked a room for 4 nights as I was working in Whanganui. The room was fabulous, nice and spacious, jug, toaster and microwave in the room. Lovely 3 seater couch with lazy boy function, dining table and chairs.

Lovely bathroom, with a shower and large spa bath. I did not use the bath but the shower had great pressure.

The rooms were very quiet, I didn't hear any noise at night. I should also mention that my room had heating as well as air conditioning which was very much appreciated.

The hosts were very accommodating and very friendly, I would definitely stay at 151 on London again, and I highly recommend to others.

Room tip: I was on the ground floor, totally fine by me.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
151onLondon, Owner at 151 on London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. Our 1 Bedroom Suites are lovely, with the extra space and the recliner couches are great. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Last day of our road trip. We stayed one night in Wanganui on the way back to Wellington from taupo.
Lovely accommodation. We stayed in a 2 bed unit. Very clean, comfortable beds and soda. Bonus-there's even Netflix. Friendly host.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
151onLondon, Owner at 151 on London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate it.
Having the Smart TV's with built in Netflix, Lightbox and YouTube is awesome for our guests to choose what to view.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kind Regards
Michael & Prue Meehan

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely hosts and great accommodation. Rooms are very tidy and spacious. Love the fact that they have smart TVs! Highly recommend staying here, will definitely stay here again if I come back to Whanganui.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
151onLondon, Owner at 151 on London, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are really happy with our choice of having Smart TV's, they offer a lot of choice for our guests.
Our cleaning team do a fabulous job and its great to hear the front of house team looked after you well.
We look forward to hosting you in the future should the opportunity arise.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Our one bedroom unit on the ground floor was spacious and clean. Loved the big spa bath and recliner seats on the couch were a super bonus. The only negative was the microwave was in a ridiculous position!Too low and hard to access. A very pleasant stay.

Room tip: Easiest access on ground floor.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
151onLondon, Owner at 151 on London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review we appreciate it. Our one bedroom units are lovely and the recliner couches are great to put your feet up and relax.
The microwaves are positioned low for some, however they are positioned safely.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Really impressed with our stay here. Warm, comfortable room. Loved the heat pump and electric blankets in the room as wanganui does have a notoriously cold climate. The black out curtains were a good addition as the hubby and I had a couple of good sleep ins during our stay. Loved the smart tv too, I think this is a good alternative to outdated sky although hubby did remark some less tech savvy guests may struggle with this. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to access our own Netflix account so we could watch a movie before bed. Room was clean. Loved meeting your cat and dog, as an animal lover I always find resident animals make a place more welcoming. Good parking onsite and good room rate, great value for money here. Thoroughly recommend a stay here to anyone else.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank NikkiP1356
151onLondon, Owner at 151 on London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your review we appreciate it. Moving to Smart TVs without Sky was a big decision, however we are happy with the choices it provides guests and hearing your review affirms that. Friday the cat is super friendly and just the best motel cat. We look forward to hosting you in the future should the opportunity arise.