US$147
US$161
US$156
US$91
US$88
Ramada Hervey Bay(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$39
US$83
Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park(Scarness)(Great Value!)
US$40
Bayshores Holiday Apartments(Torquay)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$65
Priceline
  • Pool
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Their internet site appears to have an automatic booking system taking credit card details and suggesting a deposit will be charged for a room that is listed as available. However, it is a waste of time filling in the form with all your private details. It suggests a room is available, when none is. It is no more than an out of date inquiry form.

Don't waste your time with this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2013

From the very beginning, we were made so very welcome upon check in, where we were walked to our parking space, given a trolley for our luggage, and with a wonderful, friendly conversation with the manager, we found out the better places to eat. That first night, we had the most amazing meal of our trip - so much so that we had to go back there on our last night (Hoolihans). The apartment (on the 2nd floor) was spacious, comfortable and well set out. Maybe a few cushions or a softer lounge might make it even more comfortable! In a smaller complex, it didn't feel too crowded and we were never bothered by noise from other guests. Our son LOVED the pool and spent a lot of time in it. It was also very close to the ice-creamery and Maddigans seafood (we even had mud crabs one night - a real treat!). We would definitely stay here again - great value, fantastic service, and comfortable apartments - all within easy walking to great shops and eateries, and of course, the beach!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Danae L
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Obviously you can see from pictures on the website that it isn't modern, and thats fine by me. It is clean, it is comfortable and it is relaxing. I have stayed twice. Once in september 2012 and just now in Jan 2013. Both times in 107. 4 of us stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 nights in the peak season and it only cost 640 thats less that 200 a night! My favourite thing is that we can sit on the varandah and watch my daughter play in the pool. Or walk right out the front of the motel to cross the road and onto the beach. Or walk about 20 m to the best ice cream shop in hervey bay. Also Maddigans fish and chips is right next door. It's rated the best fish and chip store in hervey bay according to tripadvisor. The bedrooms did not have air con but the lounge room did. Not sure about other apartments though. Didnt bother us though evey being an incredibly hot time of year, if we left the bedroom doors open the air con in the lounge would cool it down, or we could leave the windows open and get a beautiful breeze. Did have 2 bathrooms, one with the laundry. No bath tubs. Kitchen was spacey. The manager also changed a lightbulb that had blown in our room within an hour of asking. Will definitely come back. Oh and with the previous comment, we were on the first floor, our balcony backed straight onto the pool, the only time i heard someone else in the pool other than when we went swimming was when i sat on my balcony. Never bothered me when the sliding door was shut, not sure about rooms on 2nd or 3rd floor or if i am just used too noise from having a 4year old!

Room Tip: Would say i love 107 but then others might book it!! Get any other room =)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brieana H
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I must admit I didn't like this place! It is an older apartment block in the area with concrete walls & ceiling, cane furniture and 80's decor.
We made a booking and paid via credit card using a tourist accommodation website (not La Mer's) and when we arrived the managers gave me a lecture saying there was no accommodation, we should not have been booked in as they were booked out, etc. Finally we were given a 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the pool and the outside corridor which were both extremely noisy.
I was then asked to come back downstairs and pay and I had to explain that I had already paid. They did not believe me even after I showed them a printed email from the booking agency. This really turned me off as they were quite rude and insisted I leave my credit card details with them!
Pros: opposite beach, underground secure carpark, lift, balconies, close to takeaway food shops, tourist information & bookings available, free internet, good kitchen and utensils for cooking, washing machine & dryer.
Cons: noisy - pool noise echoed around building and could hear people walking up and down corridor. 2nd. bedroom was poky and had 2 uncomfortable single beds and a window overlooking the corridor so you wanted to keep the curtains shut so no-one could see in. Toilet window also backed onto the corridor and everyone could hear you when you were in there.
There are better places to stay in Hervey Bay and we won't return to La Mer!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Apollogirl
Reviewed 3 August 2012

From booking accomodation right through to departure, the friendly helpful service continured. Well done to the Manager, Bob Smith, for friendly service, well run, clean apartments!

On paying our deposit, I was promptly posted a reciept and letter about the apartments nad my booking confirmation. On arrival, a friendly check-in, with personal escort to the security car park and to our room. Nothing was too much trouble. Wwe wer provided with a map with directions to be nearby eating places etc.

The room (a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self-contained poolside apartment) was CLEAN and well thought out. There were spare towels to use during your stay, which was great! Loved the private spacious balcony, despite the fact we didn't get to use it much! That was due to being in Hervey Bay for a State Championship for sport.

The kitchen has a full size fridge/freexer, microwave, oven/stove, dishwaher. heaps of cupboards filled with utencils, crockery, cutlery and things needed in the kitchen. 2 teatowels, Morning Fresh dishwahing liquid, approx 6 sachets of dishwaher powder, scourers etc.

The main bathroom also contained a full size top-loader washing machine and clothes dryer with one sachet of laundry detergent. The water was HOT and there was not a spec of mould or soap scum in sight!

The main bedroom has a TV on the wall, the lounge has a TV and DVD player. The main sofa converts to a bed too I noticed.

The accomodation was quiet, close to nearby take-away, shops etc. The beach accross the road. If you have 2 families, there is room out the back for the second vehicle to be parked off street (only securty parking for first car).

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND a stay here.

Room Tip: We were in in room 112
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family