“Too easy..”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 January 2018

My son was arriving at 5:30am after a long haul trip, so I booked a morning room - 6am to 12pm. We arrived, warmly greeted and headed for the room so he could shower and rest.

The room was beautiful and perfect for what we wanted! Very clean, modern, tea coffee facilities, eco friendly toiletries, there was even a lovely deep bath! The rooms were so quiet with absolutely no outside noise.

This was perfect for arriving early or late. Plus the parking ended up only being $15!!!
I'd definitely use this facility again.

Room Tip: This hotel is just to service travellers I would say. Very quiet rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Novotel A, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Kia Ora Mary,

It's lovely to read of Our Place providing the perfect spot to meet your son, and allow him to enjoy a little rest and replenishment before heading on into the day. I'm pleased that you loved the room and that the welcome from ourteam was warm and engaging.

We'd be delighted to see you again!

Novotel Auckland Airport

Write a ReviewReviews (4,596)

Reviewed 13 January 2018

It's so worth paying to stay here to avoid a super early wake up time if you have an early flight. Always consistently excellent staff who make you feel like a valued customer and great room with no noise. Would just not consider anywhere else closed to the airport to save a few dollars, its just not worth it. The hotel really cares about their customers' reviews and I noticed a few improvements since our last stay which are obviously in response to feedback they've received.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel A, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Kia Ora,

Great to have welcomed you back! We're pleased that you love our location and I'm particularly thrilled that the warmth of engagement from our team really stands out to you.

We'll look forward to seeing again next time!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at the begining (3.30am start) and end (12am arrival) of my holiday.

As a solo traveller i like the security of the hotel being metres from the terminal.

The 11am checkout was so welcomed after a late arrival....just having the extra hour to sleep was lovely.

As an Accor member i enjoyed the free WiFi and it was fast.

What i love about staying here is the level of care and attention from all the staff. Even the lovely housekeeping staff that greet you when you meet them.

The rooms are incredibly quiet and sound proofed.
Very impressed to see gluten free options in the mini bar.
Room service is a treat. I enjoy eating my meal at the little table looking out over the view.
The meals everytime i have stayed have been exceptional and there is a great selection of gluten free/dairy free options.

Getting a good quality sleep is essential too me...and i adore the Accor mattresses and the fresh quality linens.

I also wish to acknowledge Jonathan "Guest Relations Manager". Your attention to detail and the personal effort you go to to look after your customers is rare. Thank you for making my stay each time such a restful one.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Kia Ora,

Thanks for bringing a smile to my day - I'm humbled to know that the small efforts I've made have been a part of your wider appreciation of how wonderfully the team have looked after you on your recent stopovers.

It's so great to know that Our Place makes you feel safe and secure as someone travelling on their own and that you absolutely love our rooms!

We can't wait to welcome you next time.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Have stayed before, but things seem to have slipped - busy on arrival and only 2 receoption staff. No Bell Hops and the like if you need or want them (well we did not see any) No FREE WIFI unlike their brother hotel in Rotorua. superbly expensive to eat. we walked over the to airport to get Free WIFI and to ge a very reasonably priced and quite delicious meal. It might be convienient, but it is expensive.

Kia Ora Ken,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here - we always appreciate any concerns our guests have to raise, as this allows us to seek improvement as we go forward.

It's been good to connect with you directly today and I want to reaffirm both our apology and our hope to see you back.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

January 8th, I visited Novotel to stay with my family. Before that, I had experienced to stay your hotel. Therefore, I had already known the quality of everything you have. However, on that occasion, I was absolutely amazed by your service more than the previous time. Especially, the receptionists were so fantastic and friendly. My family were also happy to be served by them. Additionally, the room was totally impeccable. Thanks a lot.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank yusukeo560

Kia Ora,

A very warm welcome back! What a delight to read of how much the friendliness of our team impacted this recent stay - it's wonderful that you loved the warmth of engagement (and too that the room was so appreciated).

We'll look forward to seeing you again next time!