Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Travelocity
Official HotelUS$76
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

The only positive thing was the price but the cleanliness of the room was disgusting. Very dirty bathroom, floor not vacuumed.i was worried the bed would be dirty also but didnt seem to be. All in all was not a pleasant stay at all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shalend Prasad, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear Ngakata

Thank you so much for your feedback. Any feedback we receive helps to make us better. There are a number of issues raised towards cleanness and your feedback will help us improve as a property.

I have passed on your review to our housekeeping supervisor.

Warm Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Sorry but this hotel is nothing like the pictures the room we are in is disgusting and has definitely not been cleaned if I could add more photos then 10 I would I dont like to be a complainer but this place is gross hair all in the bathroom the shower glass is so gross like the window has never been cleaned these photos were taken as soon as we arrived and there was toilet paper and black stuff in toilet bowl.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shalend Prasad, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear Kteatz

Thank you so much for your feedback. Any feedback we receive helps to make us better. There are a number of issues raised in your feedback that will help us improve as a property.

I have passed on your recommendations and feedback to the relevant department heads to address.

Warm Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2020

My husband and I stayed here as an overnight stopover. It was clean and comfortable, we had basic amenities which were sufficient for the night.
Decent size room, bed and the shower was big and had great pressure.
Highlight for us was the reception staff. The two males that greeted us were friendly and extremely helpful, even offering to go out of their way to retrieve my misplaced handbag!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shalend Prasad, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear Morgzm101

Thank you for great feedback and choosing to stay with us again at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel. We are so excited you had a great time. Thank you so much for mentioning our spectacular staff. They will be delighted to hear this great feedback. Thank you for recognizing our great service. The next time you visit us again, hotel you will find more better service and product.

Shalend Prasad
Hotel GM.

Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

I booked into this hotel for 3 nights and honestly its nothing like its photos..in actual fact they are very misleading...let me tell u why...my room...electrical sockets are not working...filthy dirty..pubic hairs in the basin?? And shower grime omw!! you will pick up athletes foot for sure...torn curtains hanging and dirty as hell.. torn..like a big tear and not just one !! Chipped tiles on the floor..throws on the bed are worn and fraying at the edges..they advertise free wifi bit when you try activate on your phone it requests a pin nr which they dont have or understand either...shelves in the cupboard are dirty..bathroom cupboards and walls are filthy..guys stay away!! The dry walling between my room and neighbour is so thin I hear him snoring happily away and letting off loud farts...small dented bar fridge.grimy ..chipped furniture..dirty dressing table chair...outside grounds unkempt with broken garden furniture..its a disgrace...not a place that I would ever return to at all..best advice i can give you stay away !! Vomit disgusting!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Shalend Prasad, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Hi Aroundtheworldmel,

Thank you for taking our your precious time on posting this comment on your recent stay with us.

Am very sorry for your experience wherein we were unable to meet your expectation.

We are the only hotel by Auckland Airport not accommodating isolation guest in this COVID-19.

You had mentioned lots of issues in the room which is a concern to me. I will personally investigated this room and had the entire room repaired and re-furbished.

Please give us another chance on you next stay in Auckland.

With Regards
Shalend

Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

We stayed recently at this hotel because firstly. It was closed to the airport and most importantly we wanted a transfer s to the airport.On the website of the hotel states no charge in transfer to and from airport.
Fortunately it was not available for us guest.That was important for me cos the most airport transfer allows only 24 kg per head and our s was 30kg each.The additional u need to pay again.
Secondly I was at the lounge area and I was told that I had to move out before 6 pm because there was going to be a meeting there.The the lounge area has a restaurant cum bar too.I am a paying guest ...They were not very helpful in giving you information of traveling and what to see .We ask Ms Doreen to how to get a bus Stand. here to the nearest town and she answered I don't know because I don't take a bus.. wow!!
We went outside to ask around and believe me the it was just on beside their hotel...
Anyway the consolation was the mattress is comfortable.Rooms above average.A hotel only for transit passengers and maybe if u having a meeting around the airport for a day or two max.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank danisluke

Hi Danisluken,

Thank you so much for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for your stay experience with our hotel.

Am very sorry that my staff was unable to provide information as requested which is my biggest concern despite of huge resource and training invested on staff.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, our airport transfer bus company closed there service whereon we were unable to get another company on board. We did mention about no airport transfer in all our sites.

Your feedback is very important for me to drive my product and property to my guest expectations.

I request you to give us another chance on your next trip to Auckland and I can assure you will be surprise with our friendly staff with perfect services.

With Thanks