Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free mini bar quirky hotel habitat room bird cage economy room yellow bus rain shower little things auckland airport buffet breakfast room service new zealand great shower duty manager room was spacious free parking stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Only slept over between a late arrival by plane and and early departure. Arrived easily on the Yellow Bus. Room was comfortable, adequate, clean, not memorable. The breakfast, on the other hand, was. Two buffets, one for complete breakfast, one for continental, with a wide selection of temptations including a nice cheese tray.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
NusaibaA8, Rooms Division Manager at Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Naumi says…”Making memories with you, is what I want to do”

Dear DavidPeregrino,

We loved having you stay with us and happy to hear that many aspects of your experience were wonderful and all the noise our breakfast of champions has been creating ;)

We hope to see you back soon, perhaps in one of our Naumi branded rooms? ;)

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Lots of good points such as the nice linen, smart TV, and breakfast buffet. However on the down side, I specifically requested a room that wasn't on the ground floor and sadly that is what I was given and it proved to be very noisy - would have been nice if the hotel had let me know ahead of time as I would have booked elsewhere (while all hotels say they can't guarantee higher floors, I've had no problems requesting non-ground floor rooms at other hotels). Also my room hadn't been set up with some of the items that were meant to be included such as a robe even though I arrived in the early evening.

However it is great to see that they allow cats as there are so few hotels that do that. So overall, a good place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Naumi says…”You know what I like about humans? Their cats”

Dear MayL2089,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us a great review!

We only have a ground and a first level in the hotel, our property is not very high but quite spread out over a very spacious dream-land!

Next time you’re around feel free to let us know if you’d like a room change and we’ll show up with roses and a band to help you move to a room you are 100% happy with ;)

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This place needs the attention of the Hotel Inspector. The funkiness is clever but confusing. The staff in the restaurant seem determined to ignore the diners (I had to leave the table and find a staff member to get a drink). The rooms are basic and bathrooms are small. Breakfast was included in the price but the restaurant didn't open until we were due at the airport. We were underwhelmed. We accept that all airport overnight hotels are probably like this but that didn't make the experience any more enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NusaibaA8, Rooms Division Manager at Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Naumi says…”Come back, I’ll give you the best of me”

Dear GraemeNelson,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Naumi Auckland. We apologise that your experience was not up to expectations. We do have a choice of boxed breakfast as an option for the extra early birds to take away.
I have shared your feedback to our restaurant and bar manager to ensure this was an isolated issue.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Excellent hospitality and awesome food by the Sous Chef Muni Nadan. Highly recommend anyone who wishes to get a peace of mind dinner treat. The arrangement of tables, lights and bar give a warm and enjoyable experience. Definitely a place to host visitors.

Date of stay: August 2018

Naumi says…”Wine flies when you’re having fun”

Dear Jikash,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have made the atmosphere perfect whilst hosting your visitors and really glad to hear you’ve enjoyed the Naumi hospitality.

I have shared your kind comments with Muni :) and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed as a family overnight at this hotel which is very close to the airport. The room was adequate. The bathroom was small and the showerhead leaked. Fortunately it was for only one night. Would not stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LAT-hawaii2

Naumi says…”Many have an image of me, few get the picture”

Dear LAT-hawaii2,

Glad to hear that the hotel’s proximity to the airport was ideal and that the room was adequate, although sorry to hear that your showerhead leaked and wish we were informed to have this rectified for you as soon as possible or offer you another room.

We hope you will decide to return one day!