Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tuk tuk railway station views road transport plains fall
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is my second visit to the place which has been renovated and face lifted. This time I stayed only one night with my family and the experience was so memorable. Great location, absolute serenity and fantastic service provided by two care takers... Mr Gamini and Mr Nuwan (I think I got your names right gentlemen). The owner Mr Eomal has been extremely and its development it seems.

Do visit this place........ a heavenly stoppage in paradise.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This quiet and beautiful Lodge is a few kilometres away from Ohiya Railway Station. Ronald, the owner, is a fantastic host. The views from the Lodge are wonderful, especially from 4 of the 6 rooms. It's most convenient if you want to visit Horton Plains National Park. I will definitely go there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2017

A wonderful location in a lovely quite calm setting. Excellent walking from the door. There are maps of local walks - on which we did not see another person. Easy to get to Horton Plains - although I would save your money and just do the local walks. Great dinner - plenty of food and friendly and knowledgeable owner. Very comfortable bed. Do bring snacks/beer as there are NO shops nearby!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank webberanne1
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Put away your phones, there's no mobile reception or internet wifi here. Bring your book and walking shoes to enjoy the magnificent trails around. We came here to recharge after a grueling night at Adam's Peak, but we ended up doing more walking anyway. Eomal showed us a hand drawn trail to a nearby peak. The trek took us past the tea plantation workers' quarters. If we had known there were kids asking for school pens, we would have brought a carton for them before coming.

Probably would make more sense to stay 2 nights instead of 1 if you are coming here after Adam's Peak. The tuktuk ride here in the mist was really scary, but well worth it thereafter. We were off to Hortons Plains at 5.45am the next day, and were among the first few to arrive thanks to how near this place is compared to the crowds from Nuwara Eliya.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband a few days ago. We arrived quite late in the evening after a very long drive, we were welcomed into Hill Safari straight away and given a lovely hot pot of tea which was very much needed! The dinner we had at Hill Safari was a delicious Sri Lankan rice and curry. Our room was very comfortable & very clean.
We were going to worlds end early the next morning so Eomal told us the best time to go and which route to take, in the morning before we left at 5.30 we had some hot tea and a packed breakfast waiting for us. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple