All reviews young couple milk in the fridge new owners hot shower in the morning vending machine comfortable chairs phone manner text message short drive free wifi main room hume freeway fantastic service small table and chairs tea and coffee electric blankets night's sleep
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night at the motel with my 2 young children.
The motel was a little out of town, however not to far to get dinner (which we did)
We had a double bed and single bed. The room was immaculate. So clean, the bathroom was sparkling.
The heater worked well & they supplied milk. We felt safe in the motel.
I recommend to stay and wjll stay again if I need a stop over.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed last night in the Family Suite 11 and were so impressed. Very updated with all the comforts of home. Soft towels, blockout blinds, electric blankets and heating. A fully functional kitchen and comfy beds. We highly recommended this accomodation and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

What a relief it was to speak to Emily late on a Friday night, about two hours away from Wangaratta after just being told by our already booked accommodation that they would not accept our late 11pm arrival.

Nothing was an effort for Emily: from her pleasant phone manner, her humour at trying to understand my garbled voice through poor phone reception, the text message that gave us directions to her and her husband's lovely hotel and the welcome we received on our arrival. Our room was ready, the heater on and fresh milk in the fridge.

You can tell that great care has been taken in the setting up of the rooms: bright coloured bedding, super organized bathroom with hair dryer, warm blankets and just a sense of home. Everything exuded pride in ownership.

My son loved following the troop of silky chickens around the hotel in the morning, and whilst we didn't see the alpaca we look forward to seeing him on our next visit.

Our family would thoroughly recommend this hotel as a fantastic base to explore the region.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

A budget hotel with good clean amenities. Clean and pleasant rooms for the tired traveller.
Staff friendly and helpful, good advice on where to eat.
Good value breakfast to have in your room.
Bed comfy and linen crisp and clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and this is one of the best value places i have stayed. The staff are all lovely and do a wonderful job. My room was recently renovated and very spacious. It's only 5min from town and very quiet - great for a good night's sleep. The standard of the rooms is well above average for the price - highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business