Wangaratta Motor Inn
Advance Motel(Wangaratta)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsair conacross the roadstayed herebudget accommodationmain thoroughfarelocation was perfectbeds were comfortablebedroom roomfast foodservice stationgreat value for moneywalking distancenight stayroad tripfriendly servicekettlemcdonalds
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Our family of 6 stayed in a 2 bedroom room in December. The room was comfortable and clean. The pool was clean but cold, even for our kids to enjoy. The location is excellent - fast food restaurants at your door step, chain grocery store across the highway and on main thoroughfare. Despite it's brilliant location, the Motel is still quite as it is set back a little from the main road. For the price, you cannot expect too many luxuries. I'd stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danielkayelene
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here when my partner unexpectedly ended up in Wangarratta Hospital. I didn't know how long I would need to stay. The staff were very understanding and reserved a room for me so I wouldn't have to move rooms. Lovely people, comfy bed, clean and large room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed as a stop over on a road trip, very friendly at receptionist on arrival, room clean, spacious, kettle,tea, coffee, microwave & hairdryer. On arrival it was 42 degrees, rooms air con was wonderful! Great value, would stay again and highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great location for a break. Walking distance to town and major shops. Nice private room, excellent air con (needed for summer) and comfortable nice clean room and bed. Wasn't modern and flash but definitely all you need to be comfortable and quiet. We stayed two nights and ended up staying a third as we felt so relaxed and wanted to extend our break. Bonus that the pool was fenced and private from viewing from the road. We had lovely afternoon swims and a wine by the pool. I walked to McDonalds for a coffee just across the road. So convenient and value for money. Will def stay again, as we are regulars to Wangaratta for family.

Room Tip: We stayed towards the back of the property in Room 14, no problem with road noise.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Clean, comfy & secure. Fridge & air con work well. Friendly reception. Free lemons from tree in garden. Quiet. Conveniently located when traveling from Newcastle to Melbourne. Will return on my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo