“Deliciously Fresh!”
Review of Sushi Station

Sushi Station
Ranked #28 of 59 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Simple Clean tasting Japanese food we had a range food of BBQ Beef, Teriyaki chicken, inside out Salmon summer rolls and Salmon Sashimi., also tuna rolls for my son. The food was all excellent fresh and well made, I am a qualified chef with over 30 years experience a Sunshine Coast local and I would not hesitate to recommend this place, Oh the beer on tap was great to.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 12 June 2020

Best sushi I’ve ever had, so fresh, great quality and awesome customer service. Nice atmosphere on arrival & departure

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I have been getting takeaway sashimi and sushi from here for ages . The fish is always fresh as can be. It is carefully and artfully prepared and with a wakame salad makes for a really healthy lunch snack . There is a small dining room attached and this must be real fun during the evening . Everything is fresh and very Japanese . Even the drinks . The excellent Pokka range ..I took my t/a home and photographed it there to test a new lens . Do you think the photos are sharp enough ?? The food sure is.. Enjoy ..

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank surfsteve7
Reviewed 13 April 2019

This is really good sushi. The tofu is amazing. This is food others imitate. You'll know the difference when you try. Oh, the rice bowl dishes OMG. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank naturalremedymassage
Reviewed 27 February 2019 via mobile

So about two months ago I stubbled across over priced sushi that had chewy seaweed, the only good thing about my experience was the nice polite young boy who didn’t look like he was meant to work yet but he was the best service I’ve had in years.

Date of visit: December 2018