“Lunch”

The Pink Store
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Palomas
Price range: US$30 - US$290
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tienda de Artesanias y Restaurant Bar A colorful display of all things Mexican. Come enjoy the Flavors and Colors of Mexico in a Festive and Friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We waited a very last no time for lunch but was very good food. The Margaritas are excellent. The store offers you a free drink as you look around the store. Celebrating Cinco de Mayo Day.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Palomas is nothing if not “the pink store” the food is authentic, service is fabulous, the live Mexican band was gorgeous and OMG the shopping! Much cheaper than the US. So many choices at great prices but because we were flying back to australia I couldn’t risk too many breakages. They don’t provide shipping or bubble wrap so choose carefully!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Unlike what the U.S. Government states Mexico is not a threat to visitors on the contrary the Mexican people in this village were extremely friendly and hospitable. We ate tacos at this restaurant with beans and rice and the food was very good. Our waiter was extremely friendly and very helpful. Guess what the menu was in English and they accept USD.
It was very easy walking across the border both ways with no hassle. Never having been in Mexico before and living in New Mexico close to the border the food was comparable to what we eat here in Las Cruces and Mesilla New Mexico, I would have to say it was authentic and we will go back. $6.95 for a Taco plate was very reasonable. Everything in the store was priced reasonably also.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went to The Pink Store in Palomas with my sister and brother-in-law. They had been there many times but this was our first time. I can’t wait to go back someday! The store is a lot of fun. I love pottery and they have plenty of it. Purchased some Mata Ortiz pieces that I am very happy with. The restaurant was good, too, and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

All the hype about the Pink Store was much ado about nothing. I thought it was pricey and the food has been Americanized. The Talavera was beautiful but on the pricey end too. If you like tequila laden margaritas this is your place! I had much better food in Nogales Mexico for way less.