Xeliter Balcones del Atlantico
Hotel Alisei(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotel Villas Las Palmas al Mar(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences(Las Terrenas)
US$236
Hotel Residence Playa Colibri(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Hotel Enjoy(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
Resort Costa Las Ballenas(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
Hotel Residence Marilar(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$102
Casas del Mar Neptunia(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$230
TripAdvisor
El Rincon De Abi(Las Terrenas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsporto restaurantliving roomdominican republicapartments are spaciousrelaxing weekendbeach restaurantbeautiful beachfull kitchenlate checkcommon areasfishpalm treesinclusive resortswhite sandcondoeunicejacuzzi
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is a Lux apart-hotel with really nice houses...and expenses.
Be sure you call before to know the kind of house they assign to you.
Common areas has a large swimming pool and just at the end, crossing the road one of the best beaches in Dominican Republic.
Enjoy long beach walks with a fantastic restaurant on the beach!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Dear Jose Antonio
thank you for your feedback, we are glad to know that you enjoy our beautiful property. That is our main goal, that our customers feel at home. I hope to see you again very soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was a remarkable experience for me as I enjoyed a week in Paradise at this exotic location at Balcones Del Atlantico. The customer service was excellent, prompt and eager to assist. They did not disappoint. It isn't an all inclusive hotel and it is a short walk, (very short) walk to the beach. More like your very own condo right off the ocean. The beach is so beautiful, absolutely break-taking. I took a picture of it and it is my screensaver at work now. The landscaping was Grade A beautiful and my room was in top condition with a washer machine, living room, patio, Jacuzzi, full kitchen closet, enormous bed and at an affordable price. 24 hour armed security so you feel safe, but the highlight for me was the restaurant. It sits secluded, right on the beach, so that you are able to enjoy the most beautiful sunsets with great food. Ask for Eunice if you book and when you arrive. Eunice and her staff are very professional and accommodating. They made sure that my stay was pleasant which left me with a lasting impression of Samana. I plan on going back next year. I hope this helps.

Room Tip: Ask for Eunice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lavsho2
Management response:Responded 8 August 2017

Thank you very much for your excellent comments. We are glad to know that Balcones exceeded your expectations. We will send your comments to all the hotel staff. For us, our main priority is to make our customers feel at home, and I am pleased to know that our staff made every effort to make you happy with us.

We will be waiting for you next year.
Sincerely

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to relax with your family, very comfy apartments and private beach with a small park for kids. Very attentive staff and secure! The jacuzzi at the apt is very romantic and cozy. Not a good option to go on spring break (too much people on the street)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Dear Lidia.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Sincerely.

Operation Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We rented a "beach front" apartment through VRBO which showed a photo of couches by the beach so as to "Relax in Paradise". The apartment was actually 1,000 feet away from the beach with absolutely no view (except of the half dozen feral cats lying on the patio couches). To access the beach area from the apartment complex requires crossing a busy road, which is the case for all accommodations in Las Terrenas. The beach itself is narrow and has just a few spots where one can walk into the water without water shoes. Besides the one expensive restaurant attached to the apartment complex, other restaurants are a 30 minute walk away. The supermarket is a 10 minute drive by car. We made the mistake of renting a car. DON'T!! Also, don't walk at night which means you have to take taxis to go into town.
The apartment complex is attractive with beautiful grounds but is a ghost town during weekdays. Occupancy was less than 10% and it showed.
So do yourselves a favor and if you really want to go to Las Terrenas, stay in town or in an all-inclusive.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank asiantrekker
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I visited the resort with my family and stay for 3 days. The apartments are very spacious and confortable.
The location unbeatable. The tropical style gardens all around the project are amazing and the beach front, around 500 meters, with very fine white sands and clear waters, a full bar and a palapa style restaurant right on the beach.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family