“My Airlie Beach Tradition ”

Sidewalk Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: When I think about Good Food, its about quality and value. After working in some of Australia best food establishments I have discovered making sure high quality standards are applied to the preparation, cooking and presentation of our menu is the key to its success. SideWalk offers a cosmopolitan experience with its footpath dinning. Although this kind of dinning is not unique elsewhere in Australia, we offer a different experience in Airlie Beach, from the fantastic view, the food, wine and service we certainly stand out from the rest. Lovers of good food, coffee and wine love SideWalk.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

While visiting Airlie Beach recently we went to our usual breakfast venue, The Sidewalk Cafe. I have been having breaky there when visiting Airlie for over 15 years! It's always pancakes for me, and last weekend was no exception. It was very busy so we did wait a bit longer than my belly would have liked but it was worth it. So much has changed in Airlie over the last 20 years but I hope The Sidewalk Cafe never does! ❤

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The French toast with bacon and maple syrup sounded great.
Reasonable price so I ordered
After 50 minutes a cold plate with soggy French toast appeared with what may have once been bacon but was so overcoooked if I dropped it it probably would have broken the cement
Very disappointing the guy in charge offered a refund or to recook but honestly did not want to loose another hour of my life waiting for bar food

1  Thank Mollee D
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I got here for breakfast asking for a muffin. That said it took at least 10 minutes to be ready. After 40 minutes the muffins weren't ready yet. When I asked, they answered that they said "at least 10 minutes"... well, for me there is a huge difference between "at least 10" and 40 minutes! They should plan better the kitchen. Anyway in the end the muffin was good and the cappuccino too. The bagel with salmon is very good.

1  Thank Francesca B
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for coffee and breakfast. Didn't eat in the evening but those who did said it was lovely. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The locals frequent this trendy cafe. Yummy food, really good coffee. The atmosphere is relaxed and quirky.