Airlie Apartments
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$129
Agoda.com
Mantra Club Croc(Cannonvale)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$95
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$117
  • Pool
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
Orbitz.com
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
US$211
US$143
Priceline
US$397
US$129
Agoda.com
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$131
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$74
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssteep hillpoolside apartmentthe main streetgarden viewa great place to staybedroom apartmentbooking tourslovely apartmentexcellent stayminute walkstayed nightsgreat viewcouple of nightsair conthe great barrier reefstayed longerwhitehaven beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2014

At this reasonable price during the peak season, I wasn't expecting such a clean apartment in an excellent location. I booked a 1 bedroom garden view apt with 1 additional bed. To my surprise I got 2 separate bedrooms when I arrived. Good size bedrooms and living room with Daikin air conditioner. Everything was provided, such as kitchen appliances, cookwares, oil, salt and pepper. All I had to do, was going to the supermarket to buy veggies and meat. The lady at the reception was very informative and gave us very good advices. Local transfers including day tour coach buses stop in front of the apartment. Only minutes to walk to the busy shopping strip and the lagoon. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. Definitely will come back by myself in a couple of years.

Room Tip: Book early!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Airlie-Apts, Manager at Airlie Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

It is the little things that we like to do for our guests to make their stay more homely! We leave the salt, pepper and oil in the cupboard for your use. Sometimes there are salad dressings and tomato sauce left in fridge as well. If you wish to use them, then we are happy to leave them for your arrival. We understand it is not for everyone but it just saves money on the little things that you only need to use a few times.
Easter, Christmas and New year is always booked out in advance so book early as you suggest to avoid missing out on your holiday. You can choose to pay off your holiday in monthly instalments if you need to organise your budget.
We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit Airlie Beach.
Happy 2014!
Cheers

Reviewed 4 January 2014

2 night stop-over prior to a trip to Whitsundays. Good location to Airlie Beach Lagoon and Town Centre. $10 cab ride to Coles if you need to prepare for a trip to Whitsunday Islands.
Cathy was very helpful and arranged a lovely sunset cruise for us.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 6 which was easy to access.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised, the property is built up on an incline so you get a terrific view of the beach/harbour. Its a convenient couple of minutes walk to the main shopping strip of airlie beach, the bus stop and the lagoon. I stayed in a 2 bedroom poolside apartment which was clean and set up very well with all the conveniences I needed. The kitchen was very well equipped, the air con worked perfectly and there was also a ceiling fan as an alternative. The manager Cathy was very friendly and helpful especially helping me out with booking my tour. Overall, it was a lovely place to stay, peaceful and comfortable which was exactly what I wanted.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

We have lots of solo travellers, couples, families and groups for weddings stay at Airlie Apartments. We are in a quiet location and ask all our guests to respect each other and not party after 10pm. Our guests are more the 'quieter type' who like to enjoy their days out on tours or travelling around our beaches to Hydeaway Bay and/or Cedar Creek Falls.
Good to hear that the hill was not difficult and I believe most people can walk it. We do get the lovely views and sea breeze as the added benefit of being on the hill.
Thanks for taking the time to write the review and I look forward to welcoming you again when you get a chance to travel. Oh, and love the photo's from your tours!
Cheers

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed in Airlie apts. Very nice 4 days. Apartment nice,dated but clean with good facilities and a/c, plus Austel. Great pool and bbq area. Cathy helpful with booking tours and providing info on the town. Less than 5 minute walk into Main Street. Would recommend.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013

What can I say about Airlie Apartments? The place is fabulous, the apartment we stayed in was spotless and extremely comfortable. I don't think we could have wished for anything better.

Staff extremely helpful including contact to let us know the late arrival procedure as we were arriving after a lengthy train journey - and oh so cheerful. During our stay Cathy, the resident manager, returned from her own holiday and it was lovely to have a great chat with her. Due to trains we had to cut our stay down by a day and Cathy went out of her way to try and arrange a trip for us during our stay.

In addition to this we were leaving on the final day on a late train, we were welcomed to use all the facilities and in fact were even given the use of a spare room if we needed it (friend took advantage of that while I sat by the lovely pool).

I would definitely recommend staying here, not sure you'd find anywhere better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Guest service is important and where possible, if we can make your travels a little more enjoyable and assist for late departures, then we will do our best. In busy periods it is not possible but we are happy to hold your luggage and you can still swim by the pool. We just don't have anywhere to shower but there is a toilet cubicle to change.
Always let us know your arrival and departure details so that we can have your room ready for you. Usually, it is a 2pm check in but if the room is ready, we don't mind you getting comfortable early.
You can book all your tours with us and we offer 48 hours of FREE Wi Fi, then it is $5.00 per day per device after that.
Hope you had a wonderful New Year!