We stayed in the front ocean view apartment. It was modern, clean, comfortable and the view was spectacular. A short walk to main street with plenty of great restaurants to choose from. The pool is crystal clear and refreshing after a day out on the water. Cathy the manager did a wonderful job making our stay perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why book with Airlie Apartments? ** Great Friendly Service - we will look after you! Book direct for accommodation discounts! Book your tours at our reception or via our online tour business Airlie Beach Online. Courtesy transfers from the tour operators for all tour bookings! Our hilltop position overlooks the Coral Sea with magnificent views over Pioneer Bay, Abell Point Marina and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands. We are situated a small walk (300 metres) - a taxi is $5.00 - $10.00 From Airlie Beach depending on day/night/weekend. Salt water swimming pool and a smaller toddler pool is the perfect location to unwind and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea. Pool and barbecue facilities, outdoor settings and sun lounges for the perfect restful break away from home. Games room for the little kids! Laundry facilities with washing machines, clothes driers and clothes line are also onsite for your convenience. Onsite management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Airlie Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Apartments Beach
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Beach
- Airlie Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands