“Eye fillet from heaven”
Review of Breeze Bar

Breeze Bar
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Description: Breeze Bar is a Funky Brasserie with Fine Wines and Bespoke Cocktails with a casual but refined atmosphere
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Monday night I enjoyed a perfectly cooked eye fillet and a fabulous glass of shiraz which was recommended by the waitress.
I love the atmosphere and the location of the Breeze Bar. The staff are normally very attentive and a pleasure to deal with

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant after having searched around Airlie Beach for some time, for a restaurant to be open and serving food at around 9pm on a Tuesday evening. We found everywhere seemed to be loud and raucous when we just wanted an easy relaxed meal. The waiter (who we believed to also be the owner?) had a great sense of humour and was very accommodating with us when we’d pretty much given up hope of finding anywhere!
We didn’t want a huge meal and I feel he went ‘off-menu’ a little to accommodate our needs. The wine (Sauvignon blanc) was brilliant; by far one of the best I’ve tasted in our 3 weeks in Australia!
From not being particularly hungry, I also ordered a dessert (tiramisu) which was very nice; clearly fresh, home made, good quality ingredients, as was the mushroom risotto we shared for dinner.
I don’t know what time the restaurant was supposed to be open for, but a foreign family of 3 turned up shortly after us, and he was also very accommodating with them.
We didn’t feel rushed at all, despite us thinking that they were probably due to close around the time we arrived.
If we had stayed in Airlie Beach any longer, we definitely would have returned. The food was reasonably priced (there was a $20 menu option for a pasta dish with a glass of wine, although we didn’t partake in this).
Having logged onto trip advisor to find the restaurant to write this review, I was astounded to find there being 114 eateries?! I don’t know where they were all hiding! This was a very good find and I’d highly recommend it to anybody wanting a good meal amongst some of the dross that was available elsewhere along the main strip!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and great cocktails!
A lovely little restaurant with a great atmosphere and reasonably priced. Just a little too cosy for comfort as the tables are quite close to each other

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Have just dined here tonight. Ordered the chilli mussels as an entree after being told we would get about 20 mussels. Well 10 for $25 works out more than many places for a dozen oysters. My porterhouse steak was over cooked and lacked a good sauce. Dipped on a glass of Shiraz ($14) and must say it was not good. The atmosphere was great, staff good but would not recommend. Should have looked elsewhere.

1  Thank Brett W
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Let the staff know you boarded an boat excursion you can get a great deal on steak with chips and a beer or cider! And get a stamp for a further 20% of your drinks.