The Sebel Residence Chatswood
US$90
US$69
US$107
Agoda.com
The Greenwich Inn Motel(St Leonards)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Urban St Leonards(St Leonards)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsacross the roadbedroom apartmenttrain stationwestfield shopping centregood sizelarge balconycar parkstayed here for a weeka king size bedfull kitchenshopping optionswould definitely stay here againlight sleeperyour doorstepwasher and dryervisiting sydneystaff were helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2018

What an excellent location! The Sebel apartments were right next to the train station (but the noise was minimal and not disruptive), opposite the Westfield shopping centre and close to many restaurants. The Reception staff were friendly and helpful. We had a two bedroom apartment, with balcony, which was very spacious and well equipped although we would have preferred a duvet cover rather than a bottom and top sheet which often parted company showing the duvet underneath. There were a few minor maintenance issues which were promptly dealt with and the apartment would benefit from some renovation but, nevertheless, was still a very good base from which to explore Sydney.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s3aview
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear s3aview,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the The Sebel Sydney Chatswood.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and our hotel services and facilities met your expectations. I am sorry for the issues you had come across but am glad that our staff was able to hep you remedy the issues straight away.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Well situated opposite Westfield Chatswood and Shopping centre. Train station within easy walking distance. Plenty of restaurants/take away close by. Having the car park at the Sebel made the stay more appealing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear ncdunbar66,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our hotel does have the advantage of its close proximity to the entertainment quarters of Chatswood.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

As a regular visitor to Sydney, this is out our 1st time staying in Chatswood to experience some suburb feeling as we normaly stayed in downtown. Chose Sebel for its location and also part of Accor group.
Location is unbeatable if one chooses to stay in Chatswood, a very short walk to Chatswood station and with Westfield right opposite the hotel. Supermarkets and eateries are nearby and aplenty.
Experience with recep have been great, friendly and able to respond to our queries effectively. Apartment size is also great, found it spacious and with good view over north from Level 12 and a good size balcony. From the master bedroom, i can hear some noises whenever the trains passed by, but its totally bearable and not disruptive to a good sleep (at least for me who's a light sleeper).
Only downside I have to say is the quality of housekeeping (which i feel is equally if not more important). I happened to be in the unit 3x out of the 7nights we stayed here when housekeeping lady/team came to our a 2bdrm premium apartment. It's different people everytime and what I noticed is it took less than 5mins in total in & out of the door. All that was done is clear dustbin, change towels and replace the amenities. There was no effort to do any real cleaning, ie no vacuuming of floor at all throughout the 7 nights stay, no replacement of bed sheets, clean the tables etc. Am quite particular about cleaniness, esp since the apartment is carpeted and we can clearly can feel that its not clean. I guess this is a quick wins that hotel management can do something about. All else is good so why not make the extra 5mins to do a better cleaning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear do_be_kind,

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the amenities that our hotel offered and our strategic location. I am saddened to hear about the issues you had regarding our Housekeeping service. I thank you for brining this to my attention and I ensure you that appropriate measures are being taken to avoid future reoccurences.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SebelChatswood, General Manager at The Sebel Residence Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

There is no way that this hotel could still be 4.5 star. It needs an upgrade or makeover. There was a distinct musty smell in our apartment (1301) and the bathroom was shabby. The sofa bed was more springs than mattress. It was too small for 2 children. We had to place the mattress on the floor and put blankets over the springs. Terrible! When I complained the next morning I was simply told thanks for the feedback! Not good enough for the price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lenny8,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the The Sebel Sydney Chatswood. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At The Sebel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I thank you for bringing to my attention the issue regarding the sofa bed. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

General Mnaager