“Big breakfast”
Review of Little Jack Horner

Little Jack Horner
Ranked #24 of 98 Restaurants in Coogee
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Description: Little Jack Horner was born from a love of traveling to the world's most beautiful beaches and exploring the drinks and eats of the beach scene. Little Jack Horner brings a piece of wanderlust to the heart of Coogee. With live music inspired by holiday beach vibes every week, Little Jack Horner creates delicious healthy options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, taking flavours from all over the world and serving them to you with local ingredients.
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Staff is really friendly. I asked for no tomatoes and no baked beans, and it is served the way I asked it to be. Nice hearty brekky!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (357)

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Can’t say enough about how great the service is at Jacks. Manager Paul, is always friendly and makes you feel right at home, the food is delicious and fresh and Arnoldo the barista makes the best coffees in town! ❤️

Reviewed 15 March 2021

Myself and my partner attended the venue on Friday night the 12th of March.
We had to order using the me&u app where clearly little jack horner is passing on the fees to customers,we were charged $11 each for a bottle of Sommersby ciders + service charge on the app totalling $22.18 for two bottles of ciders.
We ordered food also-I ordered a portion of fries and fish tacos and my partner ordered the beef burger.
Both were good portion sizes and my partner had no complaints about his burger however my fries were cold and were mostly made up of the small crispy remnants left at the bottom of the fryer.
My fish tacos were covered in what I’m assuming was chilli which I don’t recall seeing on the menu and was inedible it was so hot I ended up sharing my partners burger.We spent almost $80 there for dinner and drinks,we could have got much nicer elsewhere and for better value too.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Great food & the service is worth more then 5 stars. The general manager Jamie is so lovely really looked after me while I had my dinner. Definitely will be coming here again and having the frozen margaritas

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely little spot right at the beach with greenery hanging from the roof making it feel calm and inviting. Quick service, good menu, fast coffee! Have been here for breakfast and dinner and both experiences were great!

Date of visit: February 2021