Federation Motor Inn
Arcadia Motor Inn(Corowa)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
US$94
Lone Pine Motel(Corowa)(Great Value!)
US$72
Motel Menere's(Corowa)(Great Value!)
CIRCA 1936(Corowa)
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed herelawned areamodern decorhand basinsmall kitchenettecoffee tablestay there againrooms are largequality linenno hesitation in recommendingenjoyed our staybbq areathree nightsbbq facilitiesroom was cleantown centresue
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights while on worktrip in Corowa. Rooms have newly renovated bathrooms with large showers, beds are big and comfy, small kitchen area with bare essentials.
What really makes this place is the incredible BBQ and pool area which makes you really feel like your at a resort. The gardens are beautiful.
Only negative is the lady who welcomed me wasn't friendly at all. I asked for advice on places to eat and she basically ignored me, gave me keys and didn't say much.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This place is nice- wonderful mattresses, great bathroom with a large open shower, powerful aircon that can cope with the Australian summer. Open plan, subtle styling.
The pool area is great: has BBQ facilities and little cabanas that a good fun. No highway noise either.
We really enjoyed our stay here, but my only suggestion would be for management to check the pool area regularly: poo in the pool is never cool.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Wanted to get away and celebrate Australia Day like the Australian country people from where the birth of Federation took place.
Went through the Trip Adviser list of motels and decided on the FEDERATION MOTOR INN.
From the time I made the phone booking with Steve a few weeks before I was impressed. Very friendly and helpful.
Finally arrived and reception with Sue was another good experience. My wife was worried about traffic noise that someone had mentioned on Trip Adviser. We were given the keys to room 7 which was next to the laundry. That was the original room we had been allocated when we booked on the phone. It is about half way down and I have to say we never heard any traffic noise at all and we did stay for three nights.
The weather over the weekend was red hot, and we used the pool each day in the afternoon. It is kept in pristine condition and was complimented with Bali type units, as per my photos. The air-conditioning was used a lot in the rooms and was very quiet and very good. The rooms are large, clean and very comfortable. We used the outside BBQ seating area each morning for breakfast and it was great. The laundry has free washing machine facilities and pay for the dryer. There is a clothes line behind the laundry however. Steve and Sue terrific hosts. We intend to stay there again in the near future. Australia Day long weekend was sensational, with the neighbouring towns of Rutherglen and Chiltern worth a look. I was going to do a bit of fishing but it was just too hot so the pool won out every time. There is a lot of competition for Motels in Corowa but this one wins us hands down.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be good.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikowgcf
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had booked to go to Corowa for a whisky, gin (& other drinks) degustation at the Corowa Distillery Co. and could not get a room at our preferred motel. The Federation Motor Inn came up as the next best deal and very close to the distillery.

We arrived a little before 2pm and were given the key to the room, which was in the far corner of the complex. On entry we were impressed with the cleanliness and spaceiousness of the room. The king bed, the (we assume) recently renovated 'wet' areas with excellent fixtures. The shower was most impressive with a large square overhead rose and 4 side wall jet heads that can be directed as desired.
The other significant element was that the building is so well insulated that we did not require the aircon at all during our stay. The outside temperature went from 25 down to 5 overnight but we were very comfortable in the room.
Breakfast was ordered as we went out for the dinner and delivered on time, hot and as ordered. The cost of brekkie was acceptable for the conveinience.
We will stay at the Federation Motor Inn again.

Room Tip: We had the king room but I believe that the other main bed in the other suites are queen. Rooms towards the rear of the complex are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while visiting friends in Corowa. The rooms a roomy, very clean and tidy and very comfortable. Our room ( No. 3) seemed recently refurbished as well.

Our hosts were lovely, the breakfast on time and well cooked and checkin and out was a cinch.

A true gem, country hospitality at its best!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family