Breakfast was good.
Yana was responsive to customer concerns.
We were not greeted with a complimentary tea or coffee in Café Royale as advertised.
Kettle coil was rustic (but was replaced by Yana).
Carpet was partially wet.
No slippers were provided.
No complimentary bottled water was provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Palais Royale Boutique Hotel Blue Mountains/Katoomba