“Snug, warm and friendly”
Review of Red Door Cafe

Red Door Cafe
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Leura
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Decent coffee, friendly staff, quick service and interesting bunch of fellow diners from all over the world. Worth a look if you want a homecooked breakfast or snack during a tour of the Blue Mountains.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We called in for a Brunch and were hungry. Well no issues with size of serves as were large. I had Spanish omelette ( I’d guess 3 large eggs!!) and wifey had French toast with strawberries and bacon and maple syrup.
Coffee was local Lawson roasters and was good.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the food. Great service. There is a small outside seating area. It was quite busy when we were there at lunch time on a Sunday, but my group of 7 managed to find seats. Wish I had enough room in my tummy to try the yummy desserts.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Large menu with good options, my meal size was perfect however my wifes salad was enormous! No complaints here as the food was very tasty. A good option when in Leura.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a breakfast place early on a Friday morning as we didn't want to eat at the hotel. This was one of the few places open at the time and the only one with other seated customers although they had a steady stream of coffee buyers. They had a nice breakfast and drink menu. We got the French toast with bacon & the poached egg with grilled haloumi. Drinks were mocha and chai latte. Food was good, price was decent, service was okay given that a waitress was obviously being trained. As it wasn't really busy, it was comfortable seating.